Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (7 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
All I see is people blaming other people
but I don't see the reasoning to get rid of Zach, I think it was just to confuse us, which has evidently worked.
a true master stroke
I didn't understand the Zach whacking at all initially but i guess i failed to see that was the whole point of it.:boh:
You are missing an obvious point. In the first round, the g's were unquestionably handpicked. You, Osman, X, Kyle, ALC and me were all g's. .
ffs why did that have to be a dud? I opened the initial pm from Fresh and did a victory lap around my apartment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Zach may well be a random pick. If there's one experienced player among G's (which I'm sure there is), I doubt they'd let Preet (assuming she's a G) go for Zach for such personal reason, not to mention that I don't buy the idea of Preet going for Zach to begin with. Anyway, reading the previous pages again, I still suspect Osman. Tomice is also suspicious (I know he's a good player though).
I don't even remember Tomice posting since the game started.
I wasn't here all day, including the whack. So even if I'm a G, the whacking order was sent without my knowledge.

I'm simply trying to find a justification behind their choice. Yes, I'd do that as a mindfuck, but I wasn't here since yesterday and my first log in today was long after the whack. That leads me into thinking who else might do that as a mindfuck? The answer I came with is - Noone.
Osman, Hoori, Deneb and Kate won't do that for sure. I'm 100% positive about this. There are players, including yourself, who'd have whacked Zach for fun, but players like you would first try to eliminate me, because you see me as a danger. You won't whack Zach if I am also a choice.

So who'd whack Zach ahead of me or Osman? Someone who doesn't even know me or Osman in a mafia game. Also, someone who dislikes Zach.

Preet is my only answer. The problem I have, though, is how did she convince the other Gs? Osman wouldn't have allowed it. Tomice, Kyle, Hoori, Ze, Soren... they wouldn't have let Preet have the whacking choice if the choice is Zach.
What's so mindfucking about whacking Zach anyway? It's a move that anyone could do - noobs or vets. And seriously who is going to allow her to whack Zach for personal reasons? You answered your own question. They won't allow it. And the odds of there being none of those players on the Gs, is too low.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
You are missing an obvious point. In the first round, the g's were unquestionably handpicked. You, Osman, X, Kyle, ALC and me were all g's. That also means that you, Hoori and Osman could all easily be g's this round. Or another strong team of g's for that matter. A strong team og g's could have whacked Zacheryah for the mindfuck and to take the focus off the experienced players.
a lot of finger pointing from you Voller,
mighty suspicious

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, being a citizen sucks ass. You are in the fucking dark about everything and don't get to laugh maniacally behind the scenes at all the retarded scenarios we're coming up with.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You are missing an obvious point. In the first round, the g's were unquestionably handpicked. You, Osman, X, Kyle, ALC and me were all g's. That also means that you, Hoori and Osman could all easily be g's this round. Or another strong team of g's for that matter. A strong team og g's could have whacked Zacheryah for the mindfuck and to take the focus off the experienced players.
no disrespect to fresh but i wouldnt be surprised if zach was handpicked to have a special role this time too.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
True :D

I'm not in that "strong G team", though. I also think that if it's a strong G team that doesn't include me, those strong Gs aren't as adventurous as I am, and they'd prefer to whack me instead of Zach.

I was trying to find an answer to my question why would the Gs let Preet make the choice and choose Zach. There are two answers. It's either a weak group of Gs, or the experienced Gs weren't online, like I wasn't. Maybe at the time of the whack there were only 1, 2 or 3 Gs online.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
no disrespect to fresh but i wouldnt be surprised if zach was handpicked to have a special role this time too.
No, that would make perfect sense. Maybe the g's even realized this. That's quite far-fetched though. I guess the most likable thing is that the g's are a combination of beginners and inactive players. And the beginners had to take a fast decision.

- - - Updated - - -

No...

- - - Updated - - -

We need a tuz time zone because that means shit all to me.
That's 4 and a half hours ago. Around 45 minutes after the voting ended.

- - - Updated - - -

True :D

I'm not in that "strong G team", though. I also think that if it's a strong G team that doesn't include me, those strong Gs aren't as adventurous as I am, and they'd prefer to whack me instead of Zach.

I was trying to find an answer to my question why would the Gs let Preet make the choice and choose Zach. There are two answers. It's either a weak group of Gs, or the experienced Gs weren't online, like I wasn't. Maybe at the time of the whack there were only 1, 2 or 3 Gs online.
I don't buy the Preet theory. Unless maybe she was the only one active (besides a few beginners maybe). But even that sounds too stupid to me.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No, that would make perfect sense. Maybe the g's even realized this. That's quite far-fetched though. I guess the most likable thing is that the g's are a combination of beginners and inactive players. And the beginners had to take a fast decision.
...and in the hurry, they chose the one they dislike and had a fight with only a couple of days ago.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
...and in the hurry, they chose the one they dislike and had a fight with only a couple of days ago.
Yeah, that does sound likely. I still think it would be too obvious of Preet to attack Zach though. And still, there might be a more complicated plan behind this.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah, that does sound likely. I still think it would be too obvious of Preet to attack Zach though. And still, there might be a more complicated plan behind this.
She's playing for the first time. She's very impulsive and she's capable of eating the soul of someone who insults her.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
honestly i dont think ive ever seen a stronger cumulative lineup than the one coming into this game. the Gs are likely very strong regardless of who is in there anything is possible this game

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The G's did it to frame preet isn't it obvious
This is what I'm talking about when I said that Preet is playing for the first time. Just as Mr Chocolate makes the conclusion every 2nd mafia game player would make, she made the move every 1st time mafia player would make.

I know it's not typical of me to attack someone like this on day 2, but I'm really sure that she chose Zach :lol:
Anyway, on day 2 (especially after a no lynch) the chances are great to lynch a civilian. There is no point trying to frame Preet.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Regardless of what's up and down, I fucking love this game. :D

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I'm talking about when I said that Preet is playing for the first time.
wait, with trezjuve, bezzy and zach gone, we're already 13 vs 5 on the first day? :lol:
zach's whack is so random, but i understand why the Gs would want to eliminate him in such a game due to his ability to create confusion and get reactions from anyone.
yes, but there's a bigger probability that we will lynch a C than a G today, so it favors the Gs.
@Alen You think this sounds like the words of a total noob? A complete noob wouldn't know if 13 vs 5 on day one was a good or bad thing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's very late and I'll go to bed. I'll make my final analysis for the day....

All we have so far is Zach being whacked. The only question we can ask ourselves is why was Zach whacked? It's not your usual strong player whack, so here we at least have something to go by.

There are 4-5 possible answers imo. Personally, I exclude a plot made by the so called stronger players. I know most of you and I know that neither of Hoori and Osman would have whacked Zach on day 1 as part of some plot.
What we're left with is:

a) Plot made by other players, as some kind of mind fuck. You see, an average chess player sometimes makes a move which seems brilliant to him, just so the better player will beat him exactly because of that seemingly brilliant move. If this is what happened, then look at Voller and Matt ahead of everyone else.

b) Something personal. Someone who dislikes Zach and had no doubt who to choose when the whacking time came. In this scenario, it's Preet. But this doesn't exclude a stronger mafia player in their group. If there is, he/she wasn't online at the time. So, me, Hoori and Deneb. In any case, if this is the scenario, then we have to look at Preet for now.

c) Zach attacked or voted for someone and the "someone" is not an experienced player who'd ignore Zach's votes. Tomice and Voller were the ones he attacked, right? Not Tomice, but Voller would whack Zach for this.

d) PM stuff. Someone PMd Zach and with his answers Zacheryah left an impression of a special role. But who'd PM Zach? I'd do it. Osman would do it too. I was offline all day. Osman was here.

I also exclude a shot in the dark, hunting for the detective without any hunches. The Gs don't hunt for the detective if they don't suspect anyone for being a special role. In such a case they shoot me, Osman, Hoori.

You can choose one of a, b, c and d. I choose B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)