Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (4 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Ok, guys. Last round Fr3sh picked me, Alen, Osman, X, ALC for mafia and Kyle as crooked cop. You get the picture. It was definitely handpicked. We should keep that in mind for this round as well. Even if it might be a bit more random this time.

- - - Updated - - -

All the roles have been sent out, play extra dirty!

Last thing:

So due date 12pm (noon) Mountain time, 7pm CET (brussel times).
Let me know if this causes difficulties for anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.
So just to be sure, is voting closing in 2 hours and 20 minutes or in 26 hours and 20 minutes?

OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #63
    Today at noon. So in an 2 hours and 15minutes. We've already wasted a day in yesterday.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    you've got to be fucking kidding me. That's twice in a row ive been a G and the game gets canceled :rolleyes:

oh and the deadline changed....fuck me....

Dec 31, 2008
    A group of 21 ‘Tuzzers won a trip to Vinovo to meet the star players of their club. This adventure quickly turns into a disaster. Zacheryah tries to talk tactics with Conte, however the language barrier makes communication difficult, and Zach’s aggressively rubs Conte the wrong way.

Meanwhile, the American duo ALC and Kyle slip into the locker room and find Giovinco and Caceres. Kyle being the bearer of freedom lights a spliff and this quickly tingles Caceres’ senses. While the two men where smoking easily, ALC tries to share his liquor with Giovinco, however the little one declines. The poor Mexican feels secluded and mixes smooth liquor into Gio’s drink. Giovinco unable to hold his liquor wobbles off and lands on Soren Krarup’s lap, who in turn softly caresses the child’s crane while whispering to Giovinco that he can put his tongue into better use. Ninja Poggy is delighted by the scene and couldn’t resist rubbing one out, right next to the twisted couple.
    :lol::lol::lol:

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    I don't see the point in voting randomly for someone when there's only 1,5 hours left of the day. If we do that, we'd be much more likely to kill one of our own. I suggest no lynching today.

No lynching

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)