Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (4 Viewers)

OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #49
    Gonna re-assign the roles, had 1 G too many. Sorry for the commotion, I did that story in class yesterday, and got home late. Just woke up, 10 min to 7am, I'm late please bear with me. You can obviously see I'm not the most organized.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Gonna re-assign the roles, had 1 G too many. Sorry for the commotion, I did that story in class yesterday, and got home late. Just woke up, 10 min to 7am, I'm late please bear with me. You can obviously see I'm not the most organized.
    Its ok bro, mistakes happen, send roles out to everyone, regardless if they get normal C role or a special role.

And ask anything you are wondering about before you do.

Only thing I want to know though is what time the deadline will be for CET time (GMT+1), I'm off coming two days, but otherwise work every day coming week.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Its ok bro, mistakes happen, send roles out to everyone, regardless if they get normal C role or a special role.

Only thing I want to know though is what time the deadline will be for CET time (GMT+1), I'm off coming two days, but otherwise work every day coming week.
    7 AM.

It sucks, I know :D

OP
    Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #59
    Fresh you awesome dude :lol:
    Fuckers can't chill! :rolleyes:

I'm really really bad with time. Right now it's 9:30 AM here, according to google it's 4:30pm CET time. So it's a huge gap, 17hours, lets make the due date noon mountain time (should be 7pm around your way and not too early for you guys i guess :boh: )

It wouldn't be mafia without big mistakes :D
    Hopefully it'll go smoother.

So due date 12pm (noon) Mountain time, 7pm CET (brussel times). Fair?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)