Don't ban me just yet.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I think we've just realised the bad news about the new owner, cause he "owns" or whatever so many other sites, so little time on here.
I spend very little time on my other websites. You don't know anything about me or how I spend my time online, so give me a break.

For your information, I own and update a total of 4 websites, including Juventuz, the rest (~150 sites) I simply host for free.

I wasn't home yesterday because I had to drive to the airport to pick up my brother and his family. You can't expect me to spend every minute of my free time here.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++

I spend very little time on my other websites. You don't know anything about me or how I spend my time online, so give me a break.

For your information, I own and update a total of 4 websites, including Juventuz, the rest (~150 sites) I simply host for free.

I wasn't home yesterday because I had to drive to the airport to pick up my brother and his family. You can't expect me to spend every minute of my free time here.
Nobody asks you being here for 23 hours a day. I and many others don't care how many websites you host. You don't have to defend yourself all the time. As long as this website and forum are online we don't really care.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Nobody asks you being here for 23 hours a day. I and many others don't care how many websites you host. You don't have to defend yourself all the time. As long as this website and forum are online we don't really care.
The people who've lost their password and can't remember which of their 371 email accounts it goes to might care a little. :) Otherwise, yes, that's pretty much true.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++

Lighten up a bit Marty, dont ever take anything said on this place very seriously or you wont last very long before it drives you crazy.

Anyway glad to see Andy got his password back!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Lighten up a bit Marty, dont ever take anything said on this place very seriously or you wont last very long before it drives you crazy.
Bite your tongue. There's never been a word posted in jest on these fine forums. Ever. So there. :stuckup:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Mr. Gol: I know I don't have to.

Nicole: How about YOU won't last very long unless you change your attitude towards me?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by OwenWilson ] ++
cuz I still need my password. As I was saying before Tom or somebody abruptly closed my help thread the automated password retrieving system does not work , or something is just messed up. This is the only way I know how to contact Marty, so I had to make another account. Sorry. :)
I thought we'd got past that phase but obviously not. If I'd have closed the thread I would be perfectly happy to say so. Is there any need to mention my name in that context or are you just looking for another argument

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Tom is right, issue resolved, closed thread.

If anyone has account problems, contact me rather than starting a thread where people will go and make assumptions about my time spent online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)