Donadoni new c.t. azzurro (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And let's think:

The Netherlands' youth system and winning Euro 2006 U-21s :tup: (OK, that didn't do much for Portugal, but...)
Klaas Jan Huntelaar :tup: :tup:

I think the future holds promise for the Orange there, Erik.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
swag said:
And let's think:

The Netherlands' youth system and winning Euro 2006 U-21s :tup: (OK, that didn't do much for Portugal, but...)
Klaas Jan Huntelaar :tup: :tup:

I think the future holds promise for the Orange there, Erik.
When was the last time an U-21 team ever went on to win a big boys prize? We're lacking depth, especially in defence. The decay isn't finished yet, it'll get worse before it gets better again

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
When was the last time an U-21 team ever went on to win a big boys prize? We're lacking depth, especially in defence. The decay isn't finished yet, it'll get worse before it gets better again
I have high hopes for your team and for Argentina in the next World Cup. With the right coach, you guys should be winning it. Who could ask for better youth players ?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
edpiero said:
I have high hopes for your team and for Argentina in the next World Cup. With the right coach, you guys should be winning it. Who could ask for better youth players ?
Youth doesn't win you prices. Youth is nice in tournaments for funsies. You need experience and depth.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
Youth doesn't win you prices. Youth is nice in tournaments for funsies. You need experience and depth.
That's why in the next World Cup, everyone would be more experienced.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
edpiero said:
That's why in the next World Cup, everyone would be more experienced.
Van Nistelrooy will probably be retired, same goes for Van der Sar. We don't have replacements for them of the same quality, pretty vital positions. Huntelaar has potential but he's too young.

Anyway, we're hijacking this thread. Just take my word for it :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
Van Nistelrooy will probably be retired, same goes for Van der Sar. We don't have replacements for them of the same quality, pretty vital positions. Huntelaar has potential but he's too young.

Anyway, we're hijacking this thread. Just take my word for it :D
We'll see :disagree:

:D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i wouldnt surprise if lippi indeed would take a break for a longer time from coaching now. he had a lot of pressure on him and also the motivation might not be very high currently, to return coaching some club.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Stephan said:
i wouldnt surprise if lippi indeed would take a break for a longer time from coaching now. he had a lot of pressure on him and also the motivation might not be very high currently, to return coaching some club.
Probably you can see him fishing somewhere in Italy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)