Don’t sell me says Maresca (1 Viewer)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
It will depend on how hard does moggi want Emerson in juve....
or how hard moggi wants enzo to stay. btw he can offer any other player instead of maresca

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Sensi insist that he wants Maresca and will ONLY accept Maresca :down:

ANd IF we want not to give Enzo, Roma has settled a punitive price for Juve to give Emerson of 25 million Euros...:dazed:

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
Sensi insist that he wants Maresca and will ONLY accept Maresca :down:
yeah sensi senses talanted players and he wants to use juves weapon against us:fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It doesn't make sense for Roma to demand Maresca instead of cash. Liquid assets are their most valuable commodity at the moment, I'm quite sure they'd rather take a straight cash swap... unless of course they're really eager to weaken us by taking away a potential superstar of the future (see Desmond's Real Madrid transfer policy theory)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
Gray its not Maresca instead of cash, its maresca and cash. and of course strategy
I know, but in the context of:

Maresca + cash,

Maresca being substitude instead of cash

= cash + cash

Since Maresca is worth cash.

Get it? ;)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

I know, but in the context of:

Maresca + cash,

Maresca being substitude instead of cash

= cash + cash

Since Maresca is worth cash.

Get it? ;)
Grey, doesnt work like that with Roma. Sensi The Pig set the following conditions:

If we give Maresca, we`ll pay Roma 6 million...:(

If we dont give Maresca, we pay Roma 25 millions...:eek:

Emerson has a pre-contract arrangement with Moggi that especifies that if his contract with Roma gets cancelled, he will come to juve. Pork sensi, at same time, need to sell emerson because he need money to pay roma debts and also cut one of the expensive salaries (emerson ) in the team. Price of Emerson for other teams like Madrid or Chelsea is 20 million...Sense is giving us Emerson at a special punishment price...Loosing Enzo Maresca...:down:

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
its too cruel but from sensi everything can be expected. i wonder why he doesn't want 30 mil or enzo and 10 mil.
though i still think that maresca should not be sold.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
its too cruel but from sensi everything can be expected. i wonder why he doesn't want 30 mil or enzo and 10 mil.
though i still think that maresca should not be sold.
not even at the cost of not bringing emerson ???:confused:

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
not even at the cost of not bringing emerson ???:confused:
well that is really difficult question. from the point of view of prosperity and results, of course it is good chance to get puma only for 6mil. but look eagle, enzo is truly juventuno, he had good season, though he was no given that much possibility to show himself. he wants to stay with us, and what are we doing with his life? we are giving him to roma. roma and not inter or milan or any other team. can u imagine his feelings when he has to play next season in gialorossi? its really furstrating. if i were enzo i would feel really bad. so from this point of view selling enzo to roma is crime against enzo himself.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004

well that is really difficult question. from the point of view of prosperity and results, of course it is good chance to get puma only for 6mil. but look eagle, enzo is truly juventuno, he had good season, though he was no given that much possibility to show himself. he wants to stay with us, and what are we doing with his life? we are giving him to roma. roma and not inter or milan or any other team. can u imagine his feelings when he has to play next season in gialorossi? its really furstrating. if i were enzo i would feel really bad. so from this point of view selling enzo to roma is crime against enzo himself.
I understand your feelings, because i just happens to feel exactly the same, and i like maresca very much...:down:
But...i really trust Moggi more than everyone else at the time to take a dissition about this matter...i think he knows what is at stake here...:cool:

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
But...i really trust Moggi more than everyone else at the time to take a dissition about this matter...i think he knows what is at stake here...:cool:
i feel the same way. i trust moggi in making decisions, he is wise and best in this field. hope that his moves will bring to juve scudetto.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
offer DVO for emerson ok?
not enzo plz, he is our future and i believe he can be our captian one day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)