Don´t they like football in Torino + Juventus fan (merged) (4 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
a few questions about the new stadium??
why is the new stadium only a 30,000 seater?!?! :fero:

Trying to be English is not the solution! leting go of the track was a good idea, but decreasing the stadium size is crazy!! Arsenal are building a huge stadium and ManU's Old Trafford is 60,000+

.... Isn't this a step backwards..

Buy on AliExpress.com

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
with a so bad stadium you cannot see the match. When I go to the stadium I know I won't see the match. I go there because I like to scream like a mad young child. It's very fun exult when we strike a gol with all the other supporters...yeah, all these things are very nice, but the match will remain a mistery, in the evening you have to watch tv if you want to understand how juve played.
Of course I'm talking about Curva Scirea and Curva Sud. If you have enough money to get a ticket for the tribune you'll be able to see a decent match (not a perfect one, only a decent one), but they are quite expensive.

on the other hand, during the week it's very nice going to see the trainings in the old comunale. You can go there, see all the training, wait for the players when they go away and -if you're luck- you can get an autograph or a picture with them.
I have some pictures with Zavarov...does anybody remember him? And a couple of other ones with rui Barros...I was only a child but I was taller than him!!!

An other posssible reason why there is few people at the stadium could be that turin people are a bit cold, actually we are not as Roma's inhabitants that are exactly like the italians you can see in a movie (mandolino, pizza and spaghetti all'amatriciana). By the way the most important reason is the stadium. I'm sure about that, because when I was young I remember that Comunale was always full of supporters.
Don't forget that some years ago juventus tried to play its Uefa cup matches in Milan at San Siro (a great stadium) and if you remember well it was always full.

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
I know that juventus board wants a stadium with 50.000 seats, not 30.000.
I don't know where you get that information (that could be exact, of course), but I'm quite sure the seats will be more or less 50.000.
Of course I'm writing what I read last summer on the newspapers.

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
Juventus bought Delle Alpi and Torino bought the old Comunale and it'll play there, but not immediatly cause Comunale needs a little restructure. For that reason the new stadium project will start when the old Comunale will be ready.
I'm not so happy that Torino bought the old Comunale, in that stadium we won a lot of scudetti, in that pitch played people like Platini, sivori, Boniperti, Boniek...in Curva Filadelfia juventus supporters screamed, cried...when I see the old Comunale I see an huge juventus museum victories. And that stadium will become Torino's one. I don't like it.:fero:

By the way. Maybe all of you are right and the reason why the stadium is empty is that Turin inhabitants are crazy.

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
next week I'll go to Delle Alpi for juventus-newcastle. I'll try to take some pictures of the pitch saw from the stand, so you can realize of what I'm talking about.

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LeRoi ] ++
next week I'll go to Delle Alpi for juventus-newcastle. I'll try to take some pictures of the pitch saw from the stand, so you can realize of what I'm talking about.
that'll be wikid :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)