Don´t they like football in Torino + Juventus fan (merged) (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Tell me something.. how many other buildings/stadia dating back 100 years have you seen to be anything at all similar to Delle Alpi? I'll tell you it's not typical 19th century architecture ;)
sorry for the huge mistake- i feel so stupid, however i read somewere the staium built in 1900- probably i did'nt see right or maybe the information was wrong

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
i would kill to watch juve play, even if it was in the delle alpi that turin fans hate so much. its all down to loyalty, cheering players and giving them support is very important, the stadium excuse is very lame, but that's reality :down:. anyway, thanks LeRoi for giving us an insight on what a juve fan living in turin thinks. if i were you i wouldn't miss a juve match, for life!

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
That is the hard part I have (and I'm sure a lot of us have). I would do anything to see JUve play anyone, anywhere, anytime. I think we just can't understand why people don't show up when the club plays in their backyard.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
agreed totally. if juve played near me I would go see them if I had to stand in dog shiit for the whole match

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
well...for the next 99 years
its gonna be the HOME of juventus, so theres no need for that running track anymore

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
the trakcs were built because it was intended as more than just a football staddium
either that or our managment at the time grossly miscalcuated and thought they they may be adding a track and field componet to a standard football match in short order :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
we should build a SHOPPING mall in the stadium!

a really really huge one!, and with a nice river running through it so ppl can go on rides and paddle and stuff

oh oh! and then we can build a WATERPARK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)