Don´t they like football in Torino + Juventus fan (merged) (2 Viewers)

Dante

Sep 8, 2002
What is wrong with the people from Torino.
26.000 saw Juve against Dinamo Kiev. 30.000 against Atalanta.
Why is the attendance so low?
When was the Delle Alpi packed with 70.000 fans?

What is the problem? Don´t they like football in Torino ???

Buy on AliExpress.com

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
i heard that juventus isin't the fave team in the town (who knows y) in one of the juventuz threads, that could be a reason

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
potential reasons (dunno which are right)

-there are few Juve fans in Turin
-they all hate the stadium
-they don't hate the stadium, but don't go because they are so far from the pitch
-they would rather watch on the TV
-Sensi has paid them all to not go:D
-The fans have lost enthusiasm for their team?

any way, this has GOT to be sorted. It's embarassing having such a low attendance when both Roma and Milan got over 70,000 for their home group matches

OP

Dante

Sep 8, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    Well, when Torino played at home against Lazio, there where only 25.000

OP

Dante

Sep 8, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    I´m a big fan of the Sensi theory.

He is so funny and paranoid. And imo a huge fan of the Godfather triology.

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dante ] ++
    I´m a big fan of the Sensi theory.

He is so funny and paranoid. And imo a huge fan of the Godfather triology.
    given the general feeling in this forum bout sensi i doubt u would be the only one :D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Dante ] ++
    Well, when Torino played at home against Lazio, there where only 25.000
    But..torino, as a team, they suck. Juve, as a team, are one of the top ten in Europe, and currently, with milan, the best in Italy

so at least torino fans have anexcuse

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    A possible reason is that the juventus fans are all so used to that Juve wins a title or two per season.
    Another reason could be that they can't afford the expensive tickets.
    Another reason is that it sin't fun to watch a game of football on Delle Alpi nowadays it's better on the television. I mean how fun would it be to watch a game of football on a stadium that was totally quiet.

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
    I live in Torino and I am a very big Juventus supporter. I never go to see the Juventus cause on sunday I work (oh my God, yes!). I go to see Juventus when it plays during the week, but not so often, why?

Well, the only reason is that Delle Alpi is the worst stadium of the world. It's too big and not well built. Between Curva Scirea (where there are juventus supporters) and the pitch there is too much distance and you can't see the match well. There is the running track too! It's orrible! Don't forget in winter we have a lot of fog and Delle Alpi was not projected to remedy that problem. Believe me it's terrible.

When I was young I used to go to the stadium quite often because we played in the old "Comunale", a bit smaller, quite better. But since 1990 we have this horrible Delle Alpi.
    It's not true the most important club of the city is Torino....only craps!

This year Juventus bought Delle Alpi for 25 mil Euro and in few years they want to modify it. I hope it'll happen soon. Juventus board wants to create an English style stadium, without the running track, with less place (they would like to have more or less 50.000 spectators) something like "amsterdam arena", or "old trafford". I hope as soon as possible. Juventus would like to create a sort of juventus planet over there, with some restaurants, gadgets shops and a museum of course! Exactly like "Camp nou". I'm sure it'll increase the spectators.
    Turin loves Juventus!

Roma can have 60.000 spectators in Olimpico for a common seria a match. Why? Well because Roma is a city very big with 6 mil of inhabitants, Turin is not so big, we have only 1 mil of inhabitants
    ...Juventus is the most popular club in Italy, but Turin is not so big, so it's impossible for my city to reach 70.000 specatators for a match.

Things will be better. Soon we'll be able to see Delle Alpi full of supporters happy to have a stadium finally equal to the best team of the world!

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
    Thanks Domenico, for ages here on the forum we have talked about this problem about the stadium.

It's great to get a local fan's point of view.

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
    it'll be soooo cool wikid once juve do up the stadium :extatic: :extatic:

but where will juve get all the money from, i mean with the financial crisis and all in italy ATM.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    this is so unfair..they have the chance to see one of the great sides of europe, and they wanna watch it on TV

i would kill to see them play in real life

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    this is so unfair..they have the chance to see one of the great sides of europe, and they wanna watch it on TV

i would kill to see them play in real life
    Same here :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)