Domenico Criscito (135 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,573
    but really, who cares about this guys opinion, who is he to comment?
    I think he just answers questions from journalists, and those always love action, so they keep asking him about his opinion of Juve. I do not think he comes to the journalist and tells him that he wants to attack Juve.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I would delete this thread. Terminate it, nuke it, whatever needed.
    Someone who spent 3 days at Juve and talks nothing but crap about the team, doesn't deserve a thread.

If there were problems about a Zlatan thread, someone who was here 2 years and only had nice words for Juve, then I see no point in having a thread for this little piece of skinny shit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    And Turk is mad again, now let's just wait for Cron, VicB and Andy at some extent
    What do you want from me?

Criscito has every right to say what he wants. It's called free speech. I'm not a big fan of his, but you can't possibly expect a different response from a player we didn't give a proper chance to.

Infidel or not, we can't have Juventus portrayed in this light. We need to change our attitude towards youngsters, making it a club that promotes building youth, not sends it away on loan or in co-ownership deals that make players confused about their future. After all, we are called JUVENTUS FFS...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)