Domenico Criscito (17 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
At the same time everyone said how we will sorrowly regret selling Balzaretti as he will be the world's best left back. Frankly, I don't even hear his name anymore. Even Prandelli benched him.
I know Balza is not a world beater, but he is better than any other left back we had/have. And this season confirmed that with continuity he could've been a very solid player for us.

About Criscito, he doesn't seem to want to get back at all. And unlike before ( people are making comparisons with Chiellini) this team is unstable and bringing in someone with low motivation could backfire horribly.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
thank god hes proving us wrong..its a shame that italians are known for their great defence yet beside chiellini they are all shit with cannavaro the king of shit

ffs this was the perfect game for lippi to give maggio,bonucci and bochetti a run out

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
At the same time everyone said how we will sorrowly regret selling Balzaretti as he will be the world's best left back. Frankly, I don't even hear his name anymore. Even Prandelli benched him.
Erm.. He was pretty much Serie A's best leftback this season. I was never a fan, but Balzaretti deserved to be in the Italy squad this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)