Domenico Criscito (6 Viewers)

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
We should just erase the thread and forget about this cunt. Its not like he is that good anyways and if he wants to stay at a club that will be mid table for life and not come to a team that is mid table for life but way more pressure thats his decision.

I'm kidding we are not mid table for life we shall prosper from Seccopoli .. i mean Calciopoli

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Cunt is a bit of a strong word to be honest. The guy is obviously bitter about something and he doesn't like Juventus anymore. I can see where he's coming from, it wasn't a nice experience for him. Sure, he exaggerates when he mentions Juventus in interviews, but come on... let's say we just don't want him to come back and that's that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't know why a young player would want to join Juventus anyway. He would always be threatened with loans, consistently relegated to the bench, and be held to different standards than his peers. Then they see a guy like Giovinco, which probably puts a bad taste in their mouth.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
He could have said "I have to thank Genoa".

But he said "I have to thank Genoa, not Juventus"
The quote is just what Criscito said, but not included what the interviewer asked. Might be the interviewer mention about the ItalJuve and Lippi-Juve connection so he said that..

@Jack, i just see there is too much hate on Criscito here. And i don't understand the reason behind it. It's different if you don't want him play for Juve because he is not a good player or not fit in Juve, but some people don't want him because they hate him without a logical reason

Dec 10, 2006
@Jack, i just see there is too much hate on Criscito here. And i don't understand the reason behind it. It's different if you don't want him play for Juve because he is not a good player or not fit in Juve, but some people don't want him because they hate him without a logical reason
Agreed! Being infidel,cunt,or wtfever is logical enough to hate a player, but it makes no sense talking about how bad he plays, or ignoring his forward runs... The truth is That this guy is 50% owned by us, he's good in defending, and he's hardworking, he's got brilliant forward runs, although he can't put Dazzling balls into area... But what he did is enough for a mediocre LB. At least much better than our missed Moli, A LB De Ceglie, or an old Grosso...
Let's get his 50% contract and have him on the pitch, without caring how shitty he is!

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
He doesn't have the heart and love to play in Juventus. Therefore he shouldn't come to Juventus. We've seen how well the mercenaries such as Amauri, Almiron, Andrade, Poulsen, Melo etc. have done in Juventus.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He doesn't have the heart and love to play in Juventus. Therefore he shouldn't come to Juventus. We've seen how well the mercenaries such as Amauri, Almiron, Andrade, Poulsen, Melo etc. have done in Juventus.
How are any of those players mercenaries?

Go through each of them and tell us... now.

I'll help you out. Andrade? Six years at Depor in Spain, then came to Juventus and a had relapse of his knee injury. He's a mercenary because...

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He is immature and have no respect to Juve. Acting like a little kid holding crudges and showing his bitterness, was all for him to come back, but based on his lated interviews, he can just FUCK OFF

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
maybe immature, but a good player. he's bitter because of how he was treated when he came back last time, but it's a new management and board. let's get him back and he should move on in time. we need a LB, and we already own half of his contract.

Jul 2, 2006
Years ago when we replaced him with Stendardo, i said he will play in next world cup. Now i say this; He will play for either milan or inter in maximum 3 seasons.

Let's see who's gonna start for us. personally i am tired of reading posts about insulting our left backs since 2006. Molinaro-->De Ceglie-->Grosso-->?

I hope this tradition ends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)