Domenico Criscito (51 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You keep saying Criscito talked bad things about Juve. Can you give me the link or the quote what he had been said about us? I never heard he talked badly about Juve. And show gratitude about Genoa, club who gives him much opportunity to play, is normal. It called respect. And about Napoli, he is Napoli fans and it's normal if he said he wants to play for them
Why don't you believe him and want a quote? Do you want to defend him? Well do that, defend a fucking cunt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You keep saying Criscito talked bad things about Juve. Can you give me the link or the quote what he had been said about us? I never heard he talked badly about Juve. And show gratitude about Genoa, club who gives him much opportunity to play, is normal. It called respect. And about Napoli, he is Napoli fans and it's normal if he said he wants to play for them
"I have to thank Genoa for being at this World Cup, not Juventus."

This was a well known fact by everyone. He didn't have to go the media and bitch about it. Juventus can't afford to have a CB as weak as he was. Instead of ruining his career on the bench as we did with Giovinco, we loaned him out so he can gain the much needed experience with a mid table team.

May 21, 2008

This was a well known fact by everyone. He didn't have to go the media and bitch about it. Juventus can't afford to have a CB as weak as he was. Instead of ruining his career on the bench as we did with Giovinco, we loaned him out so he can gain the much needed experience with a mid table team.
Why the hell he will thank juventus for being at the world cup ??

he must thank Serie A for not producing talents at LB

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This player is weak. I don't know what some of you are seeing in him but I see no improvement and he still has a lot to improve. At this very moment he's one weak incomplete player.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

He could have said "I have to thank Genoa".

But he said "I have to thank Genoa, not Juventus"

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He could have said "I have to thank Genoa".

But he said "I have to thank Genoa, not Juventus"
"Essere qui a 23 anni è una rivincita sulla Juventus. Se sono al Mondiale lo devo a Gasperini e al Genoa. E fino a quando non verrà comunicata la formazione voglio sognare di essere titolare"

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well if Juve had shown faith in him and played him rather than loaning him out, then I guess he has an obligation to thank Juve than Genoa. I see nothing wrong here.

Oh, and thanks Seven.
So why is Miccoli a cunt for what he says about Juve but Criscito has all the right to say what he says? They were both loaned for one reason or another but when Miccoli talks Juve down he's labelled as a cunt but when Criscito does it, it's seen as his right.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Please, he is not even that good. And he is bitter. We did the same to Chiellini and we called him back when he was ready enough to play for us. Criscito was horrendous playing as CB for us, did he really expect Juve to stick with him? He got his chance here, when you don't perform in a big club you are normally going to lose your place in the first team. We helped him to get some time to play in another team. Not selling him meant that we hadn't still given up on him. With such attitude, I'd never like to see him at Juve even if he'd developed to a good LB which he has not yet and he will not IMO.

Apr 15, 2006
So why is Miccoli a cunt for what he says about Juve but Criscito has all the right to say what he says? They were both loaned for one reason or another but when Miccoli talks Juve down he's labelled as a cunt but when Criscito does it, it's seen as his right.
I never said anything about Miccoli. But maybe he's right too.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Please, he is not even that good. And he is bitter. We did the same to Chiellini and we called him back when he was ready enough to play for us. Criscito was horrendous playing as CB for us, did he really expect Juve to stick with him? He got his chance here, when you don't perform in a big club you are normally going to lose your place in the first team. We helped him to get some time to play in another team. Not selling him meant that we hadn't still given up on him. With such attitude, I'd never like to see him at Juve even if he'd developed to a good LB which he has not yet and he will not IMO.
Preach, sister, preach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)