Domenico Criscito (142 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think he is a good player actually, but that hardly changes my opinion about him. You can say something bad about Juventus, because you're frustrated you had to go at some point, but at some point you should move on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
The most annoying thing is that they defend him saying that we treated him badly where we only did was send him out on loan. If every player sent on loan should behave like that ignorant cunt then we would only hear players bashing their clubs.
:tup:
How did Ranieri treat him like shit? By substituting him?

Criscito is an ignorant cunt and he is barely an average player. Let him rot in Genoa and after that he may rot in Napoli but in anyway keep him away from Torino.
You may as well hear in the coming days about a Roma interest in him just for this cunt to come out declaring his love and respect for Ranieri, then just then our beloved members will start the "fucko Secco and Blanc" campaign.

Calcio

Aug 21, 2009
Paolucci is the answer for our striker position as well then right?
So bash out for another left back who is probably as good, or even worse? Whos in your mind? Taiwo?

If you think we can get Kolarov, then keep on dreaming, He is chased by both Real and Inter, so we cant go on to a bidding war.

I think that people exaggerate over this "infidel" thing. Of course hes frustrtated over Juve just selling half the rigths over him after only half a season in 2007, as centreback, wich is clearly not his posistion.

Genoa got him where he is now, but now he has to prove his worth in one of the biggest club in history

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't understand why people get so riled by players looking out for themselves, as if they owe us something. There are few special players with that mindset, regardless of whether they are 'Juve fans'.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So bash out for another left back who is probably as good, or even worse? Whos in your mind? Taiwo?

If you think we can get Kolarov, then keep on dreaming, He is chased by both Real and Inter, so we cant go on to a bidding war.

I think that people exaggerate over this "infidel" thing. Of course hes frustrtated over Juve just selling half the rigths over him after only half a season in 2007, as centreback, wich is clearly not his posistion.

Genoa got him where he is now, but now he has to prove his worth in one of the biggest club in history
No one said a thing about Kolarov, even if I adore him, there no chance in hell we'll sign him.

My opinion on Criscito is this; He played as a CB with us for half a season, he was being bullied by opponents at that position, we sent him on loan like 80% of our youngsters, Genoa played him as a left wingback which suited their formation quite well.

In the mean time he always talked badly of Juventus, and whore himself to Genoa and Napoli.

Our current of LB's are all mediocre, we are in need of a much better one. We still owe half of him, media linking him a lot with us and instead of taking this opportunity to return to a big club instead of being stuck in a mid table team, he's still coming out talking bad about Juve like he is the new Zambrotta or something.

So no, I don't like us to make him our top target for our LB position this summer.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The most annoying thing is that they defend him saying that we treated him badly where we only did was send him out on loan. If every player sent on loan should behave like that ignorant cunt then we would only hear players bashing their clubs.
:agree:

He should be grateful, we could put him on the bench to rot and ruin his career forever, instead we loaned him out to his favorite club and gave him new chance. It's not like we sent him to hell...

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
In the mean time he always talked badly of Juventus, and whore himself to Genoa and Napoli.
Whore himself to Genoa? Genoa is his youth club and gives him everything he has today. Why shouldn't express constantly his gratitude towards Genoa?
He owns nothing to Juventus and he hardly talks badly Juventus. In three years' time he said like 2 times that Juve is not that good for giving youngsters opportunities something like that and that the experience in Juve helps in a lot, this is hardly "always talks badly about Juvents", OK?.
Whore to Napli? He is Napalitano. All these interviews about Napli are when he is interviwed by some Naplitan medias. What do you expect him to say? That I'm not interested in playing for my hometown club?
He owns nothing to Juve. He is not and has no obligation to be a Juve fan. But he is never rude to Juve. If you don't like him, that's it. No need to bash him or extravigate or invent.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Whore himself to Genoa? Genoa is his youth club and gives him everything he has today. Why shouldn't express constantly his gratitude towards Genoa?
He owns nothing to Juventus and he hardly talks badly Juventus. In three years' time he said like 2 times that Juve is not that good for giving youngsters opportunities something like that and that the experience in Juve helps in a lot, this is hardly "always talks badly about Juvents", OK?.
Whore to Napli? He is Napalitano. All these interviews about Napli are when he is interviwed by some Naplitan medias. What do you expect him to say? That I'm not interested in playing for my hometown club?
He owns nothing to Juve. He is not and has no obligation to be a Juve fan. But he is never rude to Juve. If you don't like him, that's it. No need to bash him or extravigate or invent.
Like Juve owes something to an average 23 year old. :lol2:

Get real dude.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I've defended Criscito a lot over the last couple of years, both his ability and his off pitch behaviour, but I would have to say that him wanting to stay at Genoa shows a worrying lack of ambition.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
No one said a thing about Kolarov, even if I adore him, there no chance in hell we'll sign him.

My opinion on Criscito is this; He played as a CB with us for half a season, he was being bullied by opponents at that position, we sent him on loan like 80% of our youngsters, Genoa played him as a left wingback which suited their formation quite well.

Our current of LB's are all mediocre, we are in need of a much better one. We still owe half of him, media linking him a lot with us and instead of taking this opportunity to return to a big club instead of being stuck in a mid table team, he's still coming out talking bad about Juve like he is the new Zambrotta or something.

So no, I don't like us to make him our top target for our LB position this summer.
You keep saying Criscito talked bad things about Juve. Can you give me the link or the quote what he had been said about us? I never heard he talked badly about Juve. And show gratitude about Genoa, club who gives him much opportunity to play, is normal. It called respect. And about Napoli, he is Napoli fans and it's normal if he said he wants to play for them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)