Domenico Criscito (132 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who do you suggest for left back?

and why didn't you talk like this for mr.iwillstayeveninserieb?
I talked a lot like that about Cannavaro, I even had an avatar of Del Piero patting him on his head when he owned him against Real.

I suggest someone good for the left back and that someone is neither Criscito not Grosso nor De Ceglie.

Jul 2, 2006
I talked a lot like that about Cannavaro, I even had an avatar of Del Piero patting him on his head when he owned him against Real.

I suggest someone good for the left back and that someone is neither Criscito not Grosso nor De Ceglie.
But we need names. You can't mention one because those who are better than Criscito are out of our reach. He would cost only 7-8 million. Can you find better player for that price? I doubt we are going to pay more than that for a left back as we still need a right back, striker, winger(s) and cb(s).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But we need names. You can't mention one because those who are better than Criscito are out of our reach. He would cost only 7-8 million. Can you find better player for that price? I doubt we are going to pay more than that for a left back as we still need a right back, striker, winger(s) and cb(s).
As far as I know we have only purchased Pepe and we did not pay a penny for him from this year's budget.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
No, we did not treat him like shit, we sent him on loan like hundreds of other players. He's simply a cunt.
a cunt or not he is actually a good player
and if we dont buy something good for lb i will hate secco all my life..y miss rambo =(

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
"I have to thank Genoa for being at this World Cup, not Juventus"

The guy keeps talking shit about Juve. I understood his initial frustration, but he just keeps repeating it.
And yet you'll find those amazing members rushing to clear his name in a second :lol:

What a short blue-eyed piece of shit.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And yet you'll find those amazing members rushing to clear his name in a second :lol:

What a short blue-eyed piece of shit.
The most annoying thing is that they defend him saying that we treated him badly where we only did was send him out on loan. If every player sent on loan should behave like that ignorant cunt then we would only hear players bashing their clubs.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
The most annoying thing is that they defend him saying that we treated him badly where we only did was send him out on loan. If every player sent on loan should behave like that ignorant cunt then we would only hear players bashing their clubs.
nah ranieri treathed him like shit..but who cares give me aogo :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
nah ranieri treathed him like shit..but who cares give me aogo :D
How did Ranieri treat him like shit? By substituting him?

Criscito is an ignorant cunt and he is barely an average player. Let him rot in Genoa and after that he may rot in Napoli but in anyway keep him away from Torino.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
How did Ranieri treat him like shit? By substituting him?

Criscito is an ignorant cunt and he is barely an average player. Let him rot in Genoa and after that he may rot in Napoli but in anyway keep him away from Torino.
a dont care xD..he is gone already
i want aogo :D

Calcio

Aug 21, 2009
For those of you who bashes him after his performance yesterday. Have you guys even seen him at Genoa? He is not a special player who amazes the crowd like R. carlos for instance. He is a solid, left back (left wing) who doesnt make a lot of himself, but never really play bad either ( and we know bad, Grosso, PDC, Zebina etc)

Juve really needs a solid left back, who we can count on. Criscito is the answer on left back, since we already own half of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)