Domenico Criscito (138 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Both, but mainly because he chose Genoa.
he was a little boy when he was thrown away. he was bad in a match against totti and ranieri decided not to give him a second chance. because when he was 19 he failed against totti. then a club like genoa decided to support him and give him chances. i don't blame him. in fact i can see giovinco doing something like this if he is not sold this year or if he is not used by delneri...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Both, but mainly because he chose Genoa.
But he's not a bad player so that doesn't make any sense. As I've said before, I've seen him play many times and calling him a bad player is a lie.

I also want Kolarov but lets be honest here, Kolarov has problems with the defensive part of the game. Criscito is good both offensively and defensively.

And the whole thing about him staying in Genoa, didn't they have the option to sign 50% of his contract last summer and thats why he got to play for them another season?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Sure, I'm not gonna knock him for that...but LAST year he should have insisted on coming back...instead he keeps sucking Genoa cock, and fingers himself thiking about Napoli.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Genoa are ROFLing at us because we are too fuckin stupid with our decisions...they're never gonna pay for the other half, and we are happy to keep loaning his pixie ass to them.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sure, I'm not gonna knock him for that...but LAST year he should have insisted on coming back...instead he keeps sucking Genoa cock, and fingers himself thiking about Napoli.
You do know that he played his youth football with Genoa and he's born and raised in Napoli? He just spent 2 seasons with us. Its kinda naive to expect him totally diss the other teams like that.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Please, no more OKs and 'we will manage'! We did that shit last year with Ashton and Jewbag, look how that worked out for us!
I agree with your estimation of Criscito but I'd accept us signing him this summer. We need so many signings that we have to settle for second best in some departments.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I agree with your estimation of Criscito but I'd accept us signing him this summer. We need so many signings that we have to settle for second best in some departments.
What do you agree with? That he's a bad player or that whole thing about him hating Juventus?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
when you are a small team and a big team does something so stupid, whose to blame????
Like I said, I understand that part...but if he really wanted to come back, he would already be here, even Ciro wanted him here.

You do know that he played his youth football with Genoa and he's born and raised in Napoli? He just spent 2 seasons with us. Its kinda naive to expect him totally diss the other teams like that.
sure, but this is Juve...you don't turn your back to us...we do that to you.

No more acceptance! :andy2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)