Domenico Criscito (124 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Seeing as it was only a friendly it doesn't really matter all that much, but he did not have a good game.

Sure, he's a pretty smart player & he knows how to pass the ball, but he is incredibly weak & was continually outmuscled.

To me, he's the exact same player as he was with Genoa in Serie B. Still a player with a lot of potential, but it doesn't look like he has improved much.

But considering our dazzling current LB situation, he would definitely be an upgrade...
yeah ... we would upgrade from an left back who gets outmuscled and instantly hurt to and left back who just gets outmuscled (but not injuried) ... thats the way to go !

ok, that was harsh on criscito ... he is way better in defending than de ceglie ... but then on the other hand i do not know many people that are worse at defending at all .. not even when i look at defenders of the lowest german leagues...

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Criscito Agent:

Both Genoa that Juventus are interested in the player - explains Jeddah -. We are seeking an agreement to put an end to this situation that has been going on for two years. The problem is that both teams want it. Napoli many have spoken, but we have not had any official contact with the Neapolitan society. There was never a chance to talk, never any real interest. He obviously Neapolitan dreams of playing in Sao Paulo with the Napoli jersey, but for now is just a dream.

tuttuojuve

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Off topic....but I don't really care...

I am browsing through an old thread....who the hell is Slagathor? :dazed:

Mods?

May 22, 2007
Criscito Agent:

Both Genoa that Juventus are interested in the player - explains Jeddah -. We are seeking an agreement to put an end to this situation that has been going on for two years. The problem is that both teams want it. Napoli many have spoken, but we have not had any official contact with the Neapolitan society. There was never a chance to talk, never any real interest. He obviously Neapolitan dreams of playing in Sao Paulo with the Napoli jersey, but for now is just a dream.

tuttuojuve
I never knew he wanted to live in Brazil.

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Criscito set for Juve return[/FONT]
Monday 7 June, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus' new boss Gigi Del Neri would like to see Domenico Criscito return to the club on a permanent basis, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 23-year-old is co-owned by Genoa and has spent the last two seasons at Marassi carving out a reputation for versatility, as he can play in defence and in midfield.

Juventus have to make a decision on his future in the coming weeks as well as that of Raffaele Palladino who is also co-owned by Genoa.

La Gazzetta understands that Juventus will now leave Palladino at Marassi and bring Criscito back to Turin on or before June 25.

Meanwhile, they are waiting for Genoa to resolve their co-ownership of Leonardo Bonucci with Bari.

Genoa are expected to bring the Italy international back to Marassi, only to sell him on to Juventus, possibly in exchange for Davide Lanzafame and Paolo De Ceglie.
[/FONT]

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If the Dzeko, Krasic and Criscito rumours are true, and we will get them, then I can live with the Pepe transfer (assuming that is also true)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Juventus' new boss Gigi Del Neri would like to see Domenico Criscito return to the club on a permanent basis, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 23-year-old is co-owned by Genoa and has spent the last two seasons at Marassi carving out a reputation for versatility, as he can play in defence and in midfield.

Juventus have to make a decision on his future in the coming weeks as well as that of Raffaele Palladino who is also co-owned by Genoa.

La Gazzetta understands that Juventus will now leave Palladino at Marassi and bring Criscito back to Turin on or before June 25.

Meanwhile, they are waiting for Genoa to resolve their co-ownership of Leonardo Bonucci with Bari.

Genoa are expected to bring the Italy international back to Marassi, only to sell him on to Juventus, possibly in exchange for Davide Lanzafame and Paolo De Ceglie. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Criscito+Bonucci = Palladino+PDC+Lanzafame+Cash

That is Moggi esque

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)