Domenico Criscito (127 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We could have done much better than Del Neri I agree, but I do think that we will make some other great moves this summer.

Just be patient and judge through mid season.
Trying to put some reason in Turk's head is like teaching a dog mathematics.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Criscito is not the best solution for the LB position but he is a good one. Anybody would prefer Clichy or Kolarov or Cissokho but we should see what these guys would cost. Criscito is less proven than those guys but he really haven't been given a shot at a big team. The potential is there and he has done the best he can in a team like Genoa.

So in a transfer period that he need at least 5 signings i would be ok with this kid for the LB position. we can sign him for 7 or 8 mil max and spend money in other positions.

It seems like what Inter and Parma did with adriano. But sometimes the potential of a player can't be estimated well from the beginning.

So if the funds are spend correctly i am more than ok with a guy like criscito who has potential but hasn't been given a shot at a big team yet...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Actually, I think he should be thanking Juve right now. Staying in Juve at that time with his rubbish form would have brought his status down, ended up like Legro for the next 3-4 seasons and missed the world cup.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That's what I was wondering. Why would he get revenge by returning to Juventus? Why not get revenge by scoring against us for Napoli or Genoa?
i think he means because he really didnt get a chance after that infamous roma game, as in it proves to the club i was going to be a good player in time.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Revenge on whom?

This guy really thinks too highly of himself.
That's what I was wondering. Why would he get revenge by returning to Juventus? Why not get revenge by scoring against us for Napoli or Genoa?
Obviously he means that he wants revenge from the last unsuccessful spell he had with us by doing better this time. Stop looking for controversy guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)