Domenico Criscito (39 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is that it? From all the fuss around here I really thought he was saying worse things than that. And why wouldn't he be happy there? He's loved by the fans, the coach, he has developed and is now good enough to play for his NT and before he joined Juventus he was playing for Genoa's academy. Whenever I've read any news about him he's always been respectful to both us and Genoa.
What fuss? I simply don't want him to come.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I wonder if people like JCK have forgived Chiellini for the same mistake, he behaved much worse in Fiorentina then Criscito is doing in Genoa.

I love Chiellini and was glad when we got him back, he wasent :p.. he was very upset, remember the media catched him almost crying lol..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why can´t you be polite to people ? You are answering everybody here as they where you worst enemy.. did you have a bad childhood?
No I am not answering everybody here as my worst enemy, you are just looking at the replies that you want to look at.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
There is a difference between the two: that a player offers himself to some random club and that he is asked about his opinion of playing there by fans and local medias. These articles usually don't mention the context why and when the player say certain things.

Criscito was asked about how did he feel about playing in Napoli by some Napoli media and why would he say something directly like no to his hometown club and fans? He never offers himself to them. When asked about playing in Juve, he never said no neither. The answer is usually ambiguous. I understand why some people hate this attitude. But it's really difficult if you are with an uncertain future especially if club like Juve hasn't been very clear with his future neither.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bottom line is this guy could have developed with us but was cast aside and Genoa embraced him. I know how I would have felt as a young footballer....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)