Domenico Criscito (134 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Yeah recently.
and that's because he rather stayed to figh for his place instead of taking the easy way which is out of club..

anyway, I still reckon if we are to get a decent LB he wouldn't mind to be benched. not that I'm saying he will be so happy about it but he wouldn't cause momentum issues between players either..

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
DC or Grosso, whatever. No future for either players in Juve.

Hopefully we can close this deal before the World Cup. If Criscito and Italy have a decent World Cup Criscitos price is going to go up.
I don't mind either. I prefer DC rather than Grosso as backup, but Genoa will be more interested in DC. So it left us with Grosso and i don't mind with it..

Offer Genoa half of Paladino + DC + Almiron for Bonucci and half of Criscito.. if that's not enough, pay the differences

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He was right though, he was rarely given the opportunity to prove himself before our idiot board tossed him out the door and we ended having to play Ariuado and Boumsong at times because we were short on CBs.

He is reasonably annoyed at getting tossed aside but if he is willing to come back why not? He would improve the team and we already own half of him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If he were right then let him rot where he ended up.

It is even more annoying seeing members defend what he said than wanting him to come back.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He did not offend me but he simply stated that he would not want to come back to Juve because he's much happier at Genoa. Why the sudden change of mind? Are Genoa not competitive enough anymore?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he was happier at genoa cuz he was getting a game. If Giovinco left juve, he would say the same thing. So many young players have suffered at juve and not been given a chance, no wonder why they criticise juve. Miccoli, Maresca, Brighi, Criscito, Giovinco...De Ceglie to a certain extent.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He did not offend me but he simply stated that he would not want to come back to Juve because he's much happier at Genoa. Why the sudden change of mind? Are Genoa not competitive enough anymore?
Is that it? From all the fuss around here I really thought he was saying worse things than that. And why wouldn't he be happy there? He's loved by the fans, the coach, he has developed and is now good enough to play for his NT and before he joined Juventus he was playing for Genoa's academy. Whenever I've read any news about him he's always been respectful to both us and Genoa.

May 22, 2007
Looking back in the thread, I think this is the interview.

Criscito said:
“It's the decisive moment of my season, in the sense that in these days Genoa will have the option to sign me from Juventus and I believe they will do it,” Criscito said.

“But I also read that Napoli are looking for a player with my characteristics. Well, for me, who just happened to be born in Napoli and supported the club my whole life, to play with the Napoli shirt, well, that would be the maximum.

“It's clear, though, that I am very well in Genoa. This year we had an excellent season and if I were to stay in Rossoblu I would not make any drama. But if a call were to arrive…

“The Napoli hypothesis is fascinating, but honestly no one has spoken to me in the last few days. Meanwhile, I hope to continue doing well here with the Under-21s and in any case, within a few days there will me more clarity on my final destination,” Criscito concluded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)