Domenico Criscito (22 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
The market for leftbacks is bad.. Criscito, Kolarov( who Inter apprently want alot and Real maby are after if/when Mourinho takes over) Vargas is not a LB IMO..

People on this forum has something against Criscito? Why?

The boy has been fantastic as a LB and even did a great job further up when he played there.. Are some here judging him because of the bad matches he did for us lol...

Bochetti,Bonucci,Criscito 3 youngsters who are going to the world cup. you all would be ok with the first 2 .. But Criscito everybody says no to, hard for me to understand why???

IMO Criscito has proven to be the most talented one of them..
I think many people around here want his return. He is a very good player. Made Lippi drop his old boy Grosso from the WC squad.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Give them DC. They want wing backs and DC is not good enough to play in the defense and not good enough to be a midfielder. He's in between, so basically a wing back.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Give them DC. They want wing backs and DC is not good enough to play in the defense and not good enough to be a midfielder. He's in between, so basically a wing back.
I rather we keep DC instead of Grosso
But that would work also if these rival wannabes want to out-smart us.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
DC or Grosso, whatever. No future for either players in Juve.

Hopefully we can close this deal before the World Cup. If Criscito and Italy have a decent World Cup Criscitos price is going to go up.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
DC is 9 years younger than Grosso tho , I agree that Grosso's time is over at Juve, but DC still has a chance IMO atleast as a back-up player..

on the WC note:
Does anyone know if these meetings are going to be held before Wc or after it?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I am not a Criscito fan either, but one thing that is for damn sure is that Grosso and DC are not good enough.
I agree they are both not good enough to start for Juve , but finding back-up/squad players who can be trusted for a limited time when they're needed is not easy mate..
They all want to play and if they get benched, there will be alot of problems and back-room drama going on..

DC is a humble kid who has no problem with warming the bench and coming on as a sub (at the moment) , and he's young with many years ahead of him, He's not great but at the very least there's a hope for him to improve..
I don't see the harm of keeping him.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I agree they are both not good enough to start for Juve , but finding back-up/squad players who can be trusted for a limited time when they're needed is not easy mate..
They all want to play and if they get benched, there will be alot of problems and back-room drama going on..

DC is a humble kid who has no problem with warming the bench and coming on as a sub (at the moment) , and he's young with many years ahead of him, He's not great but at the very least there's a hope for him to improve..
I don't see the harm of keeping him.
how do you know he does not have a problem with being a sub?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)