Domenico Criscito (13 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
We need a left back who can defend, young and preferably Italian......

Hmm lets think where we can find one of them, I'm sure there is a young chap who could the job at Genoa, some say he was even schooled by some former Juventino greats?

On second thoughts, lets just let Inter get him.....

Jul 28, 2002
Why preferably Italian?
Not being Xenophobic but I kind of like the idea of a strong Italian soul within the squad, especially young Italians that have a strong international future ahead of them.

In the long term, with one eye on The Maestro's idea of 6+5, I believe it would be beneficial.

However, if we could get a top draw left back who maybe say was Bermudan, I would not be bothered in the slightest if he turned out to be a world class player.

Hence preferably

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why preferably Italian?
Its what Juventus is all about. Now I'm not all into Italian players but we cannot expect this team to turn around and start acting like Inter or Arsenal. Its always been like this and its probably always going to be like this, whether we like it or not.

Jul 28, 2002
This generation of Italian players is awful.
They are not that bad imho. If managed well there are plenty of players like Domenico, Gio, Rossi and Bonnucci whop could be world class operators.

Lets not forget Claudio, if we built a decent structure with him in his natural central position, I believe he will begin to shine.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Who cares about this generation, the best players play for us, that's what counts.

Marchisio, Chiellini and hopefully Giovinco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)