Domenico Criscito (52 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Disagree..."As a LB" Criscito is offensive enough to do some good forward runs from left. We won't need more than what he does.
And tbh he's much better than Grosso,DC,Super Moli in defending. I'm not trying to say that he's "the best option", no, obviously he's not. But I'd rather take him back to the squad,becuz I'm almost sure, no one better will be brought. At least he's 50% ours. Secco can do it better...
I agree he is good enough option, but he is not the attacking kind of LB who covers his whole flank and contributes alot offensively, aka the Kolarov type. He is more subdued (he is after all a CB first and foremost). Thats why I said I rather play a more offensive RB then Caceres if are to have Criscito on the left. Its about balance, we really need width with this team.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 10, 2006
I agree he is good enough option, but he is not the attacking kind of LB who covers his whole flank and contributes alot offensively, aka the Kolarov type. He is more subdued (he is after all a CB first and foremost). Thats why I said I rather play a more offensive RB then Caceres if are to have Criscito on the left. Its about balance, we really need width with this team.
Right,we definitely need the width. But my point is that if our new coach decides to go with 2 men ahead defenders, 4-2-3-1, there must be top class "wingers" covering whole flank and crossing the ball into the area for lone striker,someone such as Camo on the right wing.
If so,there's no need to buy a high offensive wing back and our LB/RBs should have balanced ratio of defending and attacking skills with an eye to their defending role. You're right,they have to possess offensive skills, but just average. Not more,not less. Just decent!

BUT if we keep on playing 4-3-1-2,yes! We surely need a guy(RB/LB) contributing a lot offensively while there are DMs in the field.
We simply need some good forward runs on flanks although a huge part of our attacking opportunities depends on Diego or whoever plays right behind 2 strikers and the team concentrates more on attacking in the middle.

It fuckin' depends on who'd be our next season coach and which formation he'd decide to go with...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
1 - Not really.

2 - Better at defense, which is what we need.

3 - Name better for the price

4 - He didn't really have a choice, did he?

5 - so do you, and i like that
1 - yes he is

2 - you need a good defending LB then might as well bring back Molinaro

3 - name a price

4 - there are always better options than sucking cock

5 - ok you're right about that one.

1 - I didn't notice

2 - no problem here since we are not familiar with full backs who are good enough going gorward

3 - a bit overrated but one of top 3 left backs in Serie A. currently best italian left back.

4 - it was ranieri who replaced him with stendardo after just 8 matches and it was sucko who gave an option to buy his contract.

5 - ..
1 - it's pretty obvious

2 - and that means we stick to the same fucked up formula?

3 - there is no good Italian LB, so doesn't really help if he's in the "top 3"

4 - he could have stayed and fought for his place in the side, lilke Poulsen :eyebrows:

5 - :agree:

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
1 - yes he is

2 - you need a good defending LB then might as well bring back Molinaro

3 - name a price

4 - there are always better options than sucking cock

5 - ok you're right about that one.
2 - you can't possibly be serious

3 - the rumors are 11M for both him and Palladino

4 - Chiellini sucked Fiorentina's cock (back then when they were relegation strugglers), why aren't we bashing him? Double standards, if you ask me.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
2 - I am, I've had enough of these 'defensively sound' and 'balanced' LBs...get a fuckin' Alves, pronto!

3 - sell 'em both and buy Kjaer and Kolarov

4 -because he'll bash our skulls in instead

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How about two left backs, sell Grosso, Molinaro and Ashton and get that half of Criscito as well as signing someone who is better going forward/in mobility. Use them for different kind of games?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I don't think he is a good enough left back to keep, he is better further forward. If I had to keep one it would be Molinaro :shifty:
I rate Molinaro as the best LB out of him, Grosso, and PDC too but I'd sell him because Stuttfart seem to be willing to give us money for him. I doubt it'll be so easy to get anything for Grosso or DC.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Criscito is not brilliant nor does he make dazzling forward runs but he is consistent and reliable defensively, he would be a fine LB.

Molinaro may be our best LB but that doesn't mean anything if he doesn't perform in a Juve shirt. Selling him this summer is the right move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)