Domenico Criscito (135 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So:

1.) He gets what 3 games and is deemed a failure with us so we shipped him off to the highest bidder by an idiot coach that isn't even with us anymore?

2.) Then gave that team an option to buy half his contract?

3.) He thanks Genoa for giving him a chance consistently and is a little upset at Juve HQ for their rashness to ship him off and that is his only crime?

Wow, yeah if I was a player that happened to I probably would be very hesitant to come back knowing its so easy for Juve to ship someone off so quickly when all season long the entire world has watched an entire juve team far under perform more than he ever did in those two games.

I'd like him back, if we have the money to buy better than do that. If we don't we should ration our budget out wisely.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
So now when he felt that Genoa are not a club that can have consistent seasons both destinations are fine? Let him rot there for all I care, the guy spit in our face only last season.
Because a certain player of ours, who is deemed to become our captain (or at least vice-captain) in the future, never said he wants to stay at Fiorentina. :disagree:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So:

1.) He gets what 3 games and is deemed a failure with us so we shipped him off to the highest bidder by an idiot coach that isn't even with us anymore?

3.) He thanks Genoa for giving him a chance consistently and is a little upset at Juve HQ for their rashness to ship him off and that is his only crime?

Wow, yeah if I was a player that happened to I probably would be very hesitant to come back knowing its so easy for Juve to ship someone off so quickly when all season long the entire world has watched an entire juve team far under perform more than he ever did in those two games.

I'd like him back, if we have the money to buy better than do that. If we don't we should ration our budget out wisely.
I dont normally agree with your views but that was pretty much bang on.

:agree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So:

:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1 - He's a pussy

2 - not good enough going forward

3 - unbelievably overrated

4 - would rather suck Genoese cock than fight for a spot in Juve

5 - looks like Tinkerbell
1 - Not really.

2 - Better at defense, which is what we need.

3 - Name better for the price

4 - He didn't really have a choice, did he?

5 - so do you, and i like that

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Criscito is much better than DC and Grosso, who are frankly lucky to even be playing professional football/soccer.

However, "Infidel" is not our saviour, and he is definitely not the best option. We can do better, but that all depends on how much emphasis and importance our new coach and the management places on acquiring a new LB.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Spot on right here. :tup:

Criscito would be a fine addition as he can also cover LM and LB in case we have more injury problems. Give Genoa the full rights to Palladino and any other player we have on loan there to save $. Keep PDC as his backup and bury Grosso under the new stadium.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Bury PDC with him. I'd rather Amauri played at LB that Ashton. Actually I'd wholeheartedly bring back Molinaro if it meant PDC would be thrown out..

Dec 10, 2006
And btw no to him and Caceres being our starting LBs, one of them IMO, because they arent offensive enough, if Criscito will be the LB, we need a real offensive counterpart in RB.
Disagree..."As a LB" Criscito is offensive enough to do some good forward runs from left. We won't need more than what he does.
And tbh he's much better than Grosso,DC,Super Moli in defending. I'm not trying to say that he's "the best option", no, obviously he's not. But I'd rather take him back to the squad,becuz I'm almost sure, no one better will be brought. At least he's 50% ours. Secco can do it better...

Jul 2, 2006
1 - He's a pussy

2 - not good enough going forward

3 - unbelievably overrated

4 - would rather suck Genoese cock than fight for a spot in Juve

5 - looks like Tinkerbell
1 - I didn't notice

2 - no problem here since we are not familiar with full backs who are good enough going gorward

3 - a bit overrated but one of top 3 left backs in Serie A. currently best italian left back.

4 - it was ranieri who replaced him with stendardo after just 8 matches and it was sucko who gave an option to buy his contract.

5 - ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)