Domenico Criscito (18 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/apr26o.html

Criscito dismisses Milan rumours
Monday 26 April, 2010
Genoa defender Domenico Criscito has dismissed reports linking him with a move to either Inter or Milan this summer.

The 23-year-old Italy international is part-owned by Juventus, and the details of that arrangement are due to be discussed at the end of the season.

Speaking to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Criscito said: “I am part-owned by Genoa and Juventus. It's up to those two clubs to decide my future.

“I would be happy to return to the Bianconeri to prove myself. No one expected such a disappointing season for Juve, but I think they will be back sooner than you think.

“I feel fine in Genoa and so I like both destinations.”

When asked if he had ever considered moving abroad, Criscito joked: “I would be interested in Barcelona or Real Madrid…”

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So now when he felt that Genoa are not a club that can have consistent seasons both destinations are fine? Let him rot there for all I care, the guy spit in our face only last season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol you guys are so lame.

And btw no to him and Caceres being our starting LBs, one of them IMO, because they arent offensive enough, if Criscito will be the LB, we need a real offensive counterpart in RB.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So now when he felt that Genoa are not a club that can have consistent seasons both destinations are fine? Let him rot there for all I care, the guy spit in our face only last season.
No he didn't, Genoa used their option to buy 50% of his contract and they got to keep him for another season. He had no choice.

The guy has never said a bad word about Juventus. I honestly don't know why you guys hate this guy. You act as if he's gone all Balotelli on us.

If we don't end up signing Kolarov or Tremoulinas, I would love to have him over here.

HiMovic

Hitler Loves Cake
Aug 1, 2006
No he didn't, Genoa used their option to buy 50% of his contract and they got to keep him for another season. He had no choice.

The guy has never said a bad word about Juventus. I honestly don't know why you guys hate this guy. You act as if he's gone all Balotelli on us.

If we don't end up signing Kolarov or Tremoulinas, I would love to have him over here.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)