Domenico Criscito (132 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we reacquire Palladingo, it will confirm our transformation into a mediocre club with limited ambition.

As for Criscito, he is a far better player than our current batch of LB's. I mean, seriously, who wouldn't take Criscito over someone like that sanitary napkin DC or the garbage disposal chute Grosso?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If we reacquire Palladingo, it will confirm our transformation into a mediocre club with limited ambition.

As for Criscito, he is a far better player than our current batch of LB's. I mean, seriously, who wouldn't take Criscito over someone like that sanitary napkin DC or the garbage disposal chute Grosso?
A team who probably can do better than Criscito.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why the hate? Everytime I've seen this guy play his been really good. We only have to pay 50% for him and he's good both defensively and offensively. Calling him mediocre is a bit off, he's a good player.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
He's a solid, defensively competent player that is reasonably priced, the two things Juventus need are consistency and defensive abilitiy, with the right coach Criscito can bring both to the team in spades.

Criscito-Chiellini-Kjaer-Caceres

young-ish back 4 that can all play CB :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)