Domenico Criscito (137 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think he is history. He had a serious chance to cement a place in the first team as a LB (look at his competition) but he chose to go back to Genoa. Fuck him for being a pussy that's afraid of a challenge and a Genoa fag.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
I think he is history. He had a serious chance to cement a place in the first team as a LB (look at his competition) but he chose to go back to Genoa. Fuck him for being a pussy that's afraid of a challenge and a Genoa fag.
but did he ever play as a lb while ranieri was in charge?i think he only tried him at cb besides andrade and thats it

given we own half and this kid has a bright future and with ciro in charge i reckon itd be pure idiocy to let him slip form us given hes excelling in a role we lack any quality in

plus his finish against roma was striker like!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If we wanted him or rather if he wanted us he would have stayed. He doesn't and he chickend out. Get over it guys. Criscito is a pussy Genoa fanboy. Fuck him.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If we wanted him or rather if he wanted us he would have stayed. He doesn't and he chickend out. Get over it guys. Criscito is a pussy Genoa fanboy. Fuck him.
It still doesnt change the fact that we are vulnerable on the flanks.He would be a welcome addition & serious upgrade to MULEinaro(Vinman trademark rights).Ranieri didnt exactly inspire alot of players during his tenure & im pretty sure Ciro would welcome him with open arms & he would respond positively.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It still doesnt change the fact that we are vulnerable on the flanks.He would be a welcome addition & serious upgrade to MULEinaro(Vinman trademark rights).Ranieri didnt exactly inspire alot of players during his tenure & im pretty sure Ciro would welcome him with open arms & he would respond positively.
Ferrara was hired before the negotiations for Criscito were done. Ferrara is seen as one who is great with youngsters because of his past work right? right. Well Criscito KNEW that Ferrara would be our coach. Criscito KNEW that our leftbacks were awful, yet 2 things must have happened:

1- Ferrara wants Criscito back, Secco/Ferrara talks to Criscito and tells him to reject Genoa's co-ownership and come back to Juve because he is seen part of the new project. Criscito rejects because he is too much of a pussy Genoa fanboy, who is afraid of stepping up to a challenge, hence why he'll always be a midtable player.

2- Ferrara doesn't rate Criscito because Criscito is too much of a wimpy pussy Genoa fag.

either way you can't use the excuse of Ciro being here as a reason why Criscito coming back. Ciro was hired before Criscito CHOSE of his own free will to go to Genoa. So either Ciro doesn't rate him, or Criscito doesn't want Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Exactly, B.

We didn't give Criscito a fair chance, shipped him off on loan like the rest of the used automobiles, and we expect him to be happy about that?

I know I wouldn't.

Loaning is garbage.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ferrara was hired before the negotiations for Criscito were done. Ferrara is seen as one who is great with youngsters because of his past work right? right. Well Criscito KNEW that Ferrara would be our coach. Criscito KNEW that our leftbacks were awful, yet 2 things must have happened:

1- Ferrara wants Criscito back, Secco/Ferrara talks to Criscito and tells him to reject Genoa's co-ownership and come back to Juve because he is seen part of the new project. Criscito rejects because he is too much of a pussy Genoa fanboy, who is afraid of stepping up to a challenge, hence why he'll always be a midtable player.

2- Ferrara doesn't rate Criscito because Criscito is too much of a wimpy pussy Genoa fag.

either way you can't use the excuse of Ciro being here as a reason why Criscito coming back. Ciro was hired before Criscito CHOSE of his own free will to go to Genoa. So either Ciro doesn't rate him, or Criscito doesn't want Juve.
Ok fine enough but its ok to give Tiago a zillion chances to prove himself & not right him off but dare we make the same gesture for Criscito.

The current management has shown it has a tendency to show a lack of respect to certain players,we dont know what the real story was between the two parties.All i know & care about is that he is miles ahead of our current LB's & is really performing.Most importantly we own half of his contract,why waste money on an unproven player thats gonna cost double his half?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ok fine enough but its ok to give Tiago a zillion chances to prove himself & not right him off but dare we make the same gesture for Criscito.

The current management has shown it has a tendency to show a lack of respect to certain players,we dont know what the real story was between the two parties.All i know & care about is that he is miles ahead of our current LB's & is really performing.Most importantly we own half of his contract,why waste money on an unproven player thats gonna cost double his half?
Because Criscito doesn't want to come back, Byrone.

and I don't think he'll be cheap either. He already cost us what 8-9 million when we signed him 2 years ago. Now with him impressing more he will cost us around the same amount if not more. That's hardly cheap.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's not a fair comparison. Tiago was always benched under Ranieri irrespective of how he played. Criscito was only given a minimal chance as well.

I think a better comparison for someone who was always given a chance is Molinaro.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Exactly, B.

We didn't give Criscito a fair chance, shipped him off on loan like the rest of the used automobiles, and we expect him to be happy about that?

I know I wouldn't.

Loaning is garbage.
Yup & you know we are humans beings,we crave success,appreciation & recognition.Criscito is being treated like royalty at Genoa,who wouldnt want that?

Its time to really show some faith in players because if they can show faith in signing players like Almiron & Knežević,i dont see why the youngsters cant be thrown into the deep end.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yup & you know we are humans beings,we crave success,appreciation & recognition.Criscito is being treated like royalty at Genoa,who wouldnt want that?

Its time to really show some faith in players because if they can show faith in signing players like Almiron & Knežević,i dont see why the youngsters cant be thrown into the deep end.
Exactly.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Because Criscito doesn't want to come back, Byrone.

and I don't think he'll be cheap either. He already cost us what 8-9 million when we signed him 2 years ago. Now with him impressing more he will cost us around the same amount if not more. That's hardly cheap.
Why doesnt he want to come back? He was treated like a bargaining chip,do you honestly expect a player to tossed around & expect him to be happy?

I dont really care what its costs to get him back because he is performing & molinaro continues to fuckup cost us even more money.I suppose we have to wait until we reach the CL final & molinaro scores an own goal & supplies crosses that take out pigeons.

That's not a fair comparison. Tiago was always benched under Ranieri irrespective of how he played. Criscito was only given a minimal chance as well.

I think a better comparison for someone who was always given a chance is Molinaro.
Fair enough but you get my point.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
And he shouldn't be blamed for that because we fucked up, dude. IT'S OUR FAULT WE LOANED HIM AND SHOWED NO BELIEF IN OUR OWN PROSPECT.
Why doesnt he want to come back? He was treated like a bargaining chip,do you honestly expect a player to tossed around & expect him to be happy?

I dont really care what its costs to get him back because he is performing & molinaro continues to fuckup cost us even more money.I suppose we have to wait until we reach the CL final & molinaro scores an own goal & supplies crosses that take out pigeons.

how we treated him was terrible but the past is past and he is not coming back. So get over it.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
how we treated him was terrible but the past is past and he is not coming back. So get over it.
If Secco & Ciro had to sit down with him & explain their plans for the future,let him know that he's part of it im shure he would change his tune.Anyway we just have to be happy with moli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)