Domenico Criscito (135 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
molinaro brings 0 in offense...and we need some skillfull wingbacks so...i'll take criscito over moli in every day. but his behavior....genoa over juve...that will never do. So we'll stick to moli for the next season too. Hope he'll get his crossing foot fixed.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
if you watched molinaros behaviour on the pitch closely you would have noticed that he did not even try to cross anymore at the end of the season (probably knowing nothing would come out of it). he most of the time played the secure pass backwards.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm dead serious

Moli, even with his limited abilities, is a solid LB, and has been a very dependable player...Criscito is vastly overrated, and doesn't really wanna play for Juve, so he can go on licking Preziosi's ass till his tongue goes brown

Dec 31, 2008
I'm dead serious

Moli, even with his limited abilities, is a solid LB, and has been a very dependable player...Criscito is vastly overrated, and doesn't really wanna play for Juve, so he can go on licking Preziosi's ass till his tongue goes brown
:tup: Moli can develop into a good LB within 1 season

arie mahendra

The Inspirator
Jun 19, 2009
I'm dead serious

but we are realy need him !! we need his ability.. he's juventino dude.:andy2: :andy2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)