Domenico Criscito (25 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's exactly what I say.

I don't blame any of our youngsters who would rather not play for us anymore after we loan them out or send them away on co-ownership deals. As a player, if I was forced to go somewhere in deals that are nothing more than bargaining chips for my own club, then I say screw you guys. We didn't have faith in Criscito nor gave him a proper chance, sent him away on a stupid deal, and he showed us that he isn't as bad as we thought. Good job, Dom.

Hopefully Criscito will become a great left-back and show us up even more.
You had me at hello.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind people that Criscito is only co-owned.

We can get him bak next summer if we want to.
Red, I would like to take this opportunity to politely remind the mass here that it may be difficult to get him back if, as Andy says ever so diplomatically, he doesn't want to return to Juve. Ciro needs to have a 1v1 conversation with Dom and convince him Juve is his home. I think if we sign Grosso then that gives me hope for Dom as it would be a quick fix, if we sign someone younger like Santos then that means its bye bye for Dom because there wouldn't be a need for him. I think our LB purchase will tell us everything we need to know.

Says who?

Lets say that next season we plan to buy 2 players.
Our transfer budget is 20m eur.
One of the players is valued 15m eur and the other one is valued 12m eur. We sell Criscito's second half to Genoa for 7m eur. Just the money we lack in order to buy that second player.

You can't look at it the way you do. If we sell Criscito's half for 5.5 or 7 mil, it doesn't mean that we have to buy a player worth 5.5 or 7m. But with the money Criscito will provide we'll be able to fill some gaps.

Reports say Napoli are selling Santacroce for 6m. Lets say they sell him for 10m. Assuming we have 5m left in the original budget. Won't the money we got from Genoa for Criscito's half come handy in order to buy Santacroce?
:tup: :beer:

-Our transfer strategy and pattern of the past 3-4 years!:yawn:
-Secco's skills:yawn:
-Our priorities next year, Camo and DP might really need replacing and Legro and CZ wont be competitive, anymore. I dont think that we will have any more money to spare next year, than we did this year. And as you have seen all those years, our board never finds any spare for the defense when they can find free/cheap players to use as quick fixes!!
-Our current options also suggest that our options are limited!

Can you suggest another Italian (important for our board) LB, as promising and and at the same level of Criscito, available for that sum??
I smell a wall....

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 9, 2008
What about Cannavaro, all of you guys are okay with it, he still talks about Real Madrid and NT, he barely metion Juventus, and he has no reason to do that... We were not kind to Crisiticio we loaned him cos the management said that he is not good enough for Juve he has to improve and so on.

he never said he doesn't want to play for Juve, he said that he wants to remain in genao. When Ferrara became the boss of Juventus, then he said that he is happy that he is in Ferrara's plans. so shut the fuck up!
i'm against cannavaro by the way .. so shut the fucking fuck up .. and try to grow up kid ..

If I was him, I wouldn't want to play for Juventus either, especially considering all my friends from the youth team will be treated like shit being loaned out or co-owned.

Hello genius supporter .. :eyebrows:

Ranieri is gone .. i think he is the reason of the bullshit treatment with Giovinco & Criscito ..

Giovinco stayed because he loved our team although Ranieri didn't give him the chance he deserved .. he's confident about himself .. and so Marchisio & De ceglie ..

Criscito didn't even mention that he wanted to be in Ferrara's plans .. he didn't even talk about big teams .. all his concern is Genoa !

i suggest that we trade Criscito for Bocchetti .. :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
PS. I saw Metallica last spring in DC. I had front stage tickets, I caught a guitar pick from Kirk Hammett. I agree, Metallica does rule.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I ll i am saying is that Criscito is an asset, we cannot afford to lose,
because our board is unable to find and unwilling to invest the necessary sums needed for a player of his value/age/potential.

Considering our highest priority of signing Italian players, i would say that Criscito is a unique chance!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I disagree Cron...Criscito is good, but he isn't THAT good...if we lose him, hey would have been nice to have him but I won't think twice about it once the season has started

Mar 14, 2004
As nI said,he isn't worth that money....if he is,why there aren't a bunch of clubs knocking on the door with €11m bargain? Cuz he ain't LB and he has body of a 14yo boy to perform as CB....and that's why no one except Genoa doesn't want him. Not even Fenerbahce.

Santos just scored.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
Il Milan si rinforza in difesa: ecco Criscito

22:44 del 30 giugno

Prende forma il nuovo Milan targato Leonardo. Dopo l'ingaggio (avvenuto già mesi fa) di Thiago Silva, ecco ora un altro tassello importante per la difesa dei rossoneri: Mimmo Criscito.

La società di via Turati ha virato dritto sul centrale del Genoa, ritenuto un ottimo elemento anche in chiave futura. Come appreso da calciomercato.com, Galliani si è espressamente recato più volte in Svezia, dove l'Under 21 disputava l'Europeo di categoria, per parlare direttamente con il ragazzo.

what the hell???

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I would be surprised, a lot.
First of all, Genoa bought 50% of Criscito, or am i wrong?

In that case, since Juve and Genoa alreay agreed Criscito to stay at Genoa and the time for envelope bidding passed, Genoa can not give Criscito to Milan.
Of course, they can sell their part to Milan, but even if that happens, we'll still have the other 50%, and Criscito still won't be able to play for Milan, at least until next season.

Bullshit rumor by Calciomercato.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005

In that case, since Juve and Genoa alreay agreed Criscito to stay at Genoa and the time for envelope bidding passed, Genoa can not give Criscito to Milan.
Of course, they can sell their part to Milan, but even if that happens, we'll still have the other 50%, and Criscito still won't be able to play for Milan, at least until next season.

phewwwwwwwwwwwww...thx man!!!
damn' doesnt need that much...why dont we give criscitojust ONE more chance, either on the left or at the righ side...better than spending fortune or dumb players...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

I don't think they bought his 2nd half yet...hasn't been made official anywhere

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I've gone through some Milan forums and to my huge surprise, they're all excited about Criscito's potential transfer to Milan.
I thought there is more into it and they know something i don't, but it looks like that silly article from calciomercato fooled all of them. They actually think that Criscito is entirely owned by Genoa and that Milan can easily get him for 10 million.

So am i right to think that they're wrong or did something happen in the meantime that i haven't heard of?
Mark, get your Italo-French-Canadian ass here and answer me this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)