Domenico Criscito (21 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Or the dumbass Juve board sign an ownership clause into a loan agreement.

If anything you guys should be pissed at the idiots who set this situation up.
That's exactly what I say.

I don't blame any of our youngsters who would rather not play for us anymore after we loan them out or send them away on co-ownership deals. As a player, if I was forced to go somewhere in deals that are nothing more than bargaining chips for my own club, then I say screw you guys. We didn't have faith in Criscito nor gave him a proper chance, sent him away on a stupid deal, and he showed us that he isn't as bad as we thought. Good job, Dom.

Hopefully Criscito will become a great left-back and show us up even more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why do they keep putting it off to buy defenders? It's always filler...an old guy here, an old guy there. It's horrible because they don't get time to mesh and develop an understanding with each other, and it's another season of miscommunication and failed offside traps.
Well said:juventus:
I guess its because we dont care about building a competitive team and we would rather invest that sum on some more impressive to watch midfielders/forwards.

It is also because our inexperienced board still believes that Italy is still able to provide quality material, as before (in the defense)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
That's exactly what I say.

I don't blame any of our youngsters who would rather not play for us anymore after we loan them out or send them away on co-ownership deals. As a player, if I was forced to go somewhere in deals that are nothing more than bargaining chips for my own club, then I say screw you guys. We didn't have faith in Criscito nor gave him a proper chance, sent him away on a stupid deal, and he showed us that he isn't as bad as we thought. Good job, Dom.

Hopefully Criscito will become a great left-back and show us up even more.
I just don't understand how could we give the chance to fucking molinaro, and we didn't give chance to good players such as Cristicio....
By the way I see DE ceglie as a left midfielder :)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would like to take this opportunity to remind people that Criscito is only co-owned.

We can get him bak next summer if we want to.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
you don't know what he did shay and what is media bulshit. you can never be sure. the only thing he may have said is that he is grateful to genoa for supporting him while none believed in hin...
Well then I ask you kindly to go listen to the exact words coming from his mouth, in Itakian, when interviewed lately, and translate it to us media victims. Until you prove me otherwise I will believe that he made it clear that he doesn't want to play with Juventus.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And then we can shove this "profit" where the sun cant see it!!
Because we wont be able to buy nothing, not even remotely close to Criscito's value and potential with that "profit"...
Says who?

Lets say that next season we plan to buy 2 players.
Our transfer budget is 20m eur.
One of the players is valued 15m eur and the other one is valued 12m eur. We sell Criscito's second half to Genoa for 7m eur. Just the money we lack in order to buy that second player.

You can't look at it the way you do. If we sell Criscito's half for 5.5 or 7 mil, it doesn't mean that we have to buy a player worth 5.5 or 7m. But with the money Criscito will provide we'll be able to fill some gaps.

Reports say Napoli are selling Santacroce for 6m. Lets say they sell him for 10m. Assuming we have 5m left in the original budget. Won't the money we got from Genoa for Criscito's half come handy in order to buy Santacroce?

Jul 9, 2008
Or the dumbass Juve board sign an ownership clause into a loan agreement.

If anything you guys should be pissed at the idiots who set this situation up.
but the player wants no teams except the mighty genoa .. :shifty:

last thing he said that he wanted to be the captain of his team in the future !

we don't want anyone who wants others .. he didn't even mention JUVE !!

come on ppl this chicken has no ambition at all .. just like Miccoli .. we are not fighting on Maldini in his peak days, so forget about this kid ..

and yes the board is stupid as you said .. nothing's new .. they buy in high price and sell in low .. no planning at all .. :shifty:

Mar 14, 2004
Reports say Napoli are selling Santacroce for 6m. Lets say they sell him for 10m. Assuming we have 5m left in the original budget. Won't the money we got from Genoa for Criscito's half come handy in order to buy Santacroce?
His price would be 15. Same as Andre Santos. Reports are usually full of BS.

Santacroce is a wall in their backline,the "general" in the middle. You don't let the most important defensemen for 6 neither 10mil....

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006

come on ppl this chicken has no ambition at all .. just like Miccoli .. we are not fighting on Maldini in his peak days, so forget about this kid ..

and yes the board is stupid as you said .. nothing's new .. they buy in high price and sell in low .. no planning at all .. :shifty:
What about Cannavaro, all of you guys are okay with it, he still talks about Real Madrid and NT, he barely metion Juventus, and he has no reason to do that... We were not kind to Crisiticio we loaned him cos the management said that he is not good enough for Juve he has to improve and so on.

he never said he doesn't want to play for Juve, he said that he wants to remain in genao. When Ferrara became the boss of Juventus, then he said that he is happy that he is in Ferrara's plans. so shut the fuck up!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Yeah, typical fan-boy response who can't think things through clearly.

Criscito has every reason to not want to play for us. We haven't shown any sort of confidence in him, and shipped him away... not for "experience" as some bullshitters say, but rather for money.

If I was him, I wouldn't want to play for Juventus either, especially considering all my friends from the youth team will be treated like shit being loaned out or co-owned.

End the Primavera already.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Says who?

Lets say that next season we plan to buy 2 players.
Our transfer budget is 20m eur.
One of the players is valued 15m eur and the other one is valued 12m eur. We sell Criscito's second half to Genoa for 7m eur. Just the money we lack in order to buy that second player.

You can't look at it the way you do. If we sell Criscito's half for 5.5 or 7 mil, it doesn't mean that we have to buy a player worth 5.5 or 7m. But with the money Criscito will provide we'll be able to fill some gaps.

-Our transfer strategy and pattern of the past 3-4 years!
-Secco's skills
-Our priorities next year, Camo and DP might really need replacing and Legro and CZ wont be competitive, anymore. I dont think that we will have any more money to spare next year, than we did this year. And as you have seen all those years, our board never finds any spare for the defense when they can find free/cheap players to use as quick fixes!!
-Our current options also suggest that our options are limited!

Can you suggest another Italian (important for our board) LB, as promising and and at the same level of Criscito, available for that sum??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)