Domenico Criscito (132 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why did you ignore what Iceman said that the money we got from Mellberg will be used for Grosso?
-Because we will make other acquisitions in other places too.
We might as well buy another CB too. With the same logic, we will use Poulsen's money to buy a RB, but do you actually see this happening??
-I dont believe that we will put the money away, next year we will have other targets and we will focus on them, i really doubt that we will reallocate funds for the defense, we never had done that! Raising funds form a sale and use it to find a direct replacement is logical!
-What happens if we have other financial issues, in between and use that sum for another purpose? Then we will most probably stack with what we have and rather buy another forward and midfielder, thats a classic behavior of our board!
They wont sacrifice our limited funds to buy defenders. If we dont spend the money coming from defenders sales on defenders, i really dont expect funds from other place.

You and i have had this discussion many times before. You remember dont you?
You do remember that i followed the pattern and told you thats their transfer strategy. You do remember telling that, we will buy Amauri now because he is an opportunity target and Poulsen for depth in the midfield. But you also expect to see some investments in the defense. You do remember that i was convinced that it aint happening, not because we couldnt sign good players, not because we couldnt afford to. But because we didnt want to!!!
So, what do you believe now??

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
You know what? F*ck you Mimmo! I want Genoa, Genoa is my home, my gf if from Genoa, Napoli's great, I want Napoli...

He mentions Juve 1% of the time and he was part of a great Youth system here. If you got no balls playin' for Juve then f*ck off to Napoli or Genoa. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

Respect to D'Agostino who wants to join us desperately. :beer:

OMG, such a contradiction in a single post!!! :D

So Criscito is an asshole beacuse he wants to go to another club rather than the one he's contracted to...

But D'Agostino should be resepcted... because he desperately wants to go to another club rather than stay at the one who he's contracted to?

:lol:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm talking as a Juventino. ;)

I don't give a shit about other clubs, as long as you want to play for Juve and you're good to do so then you're good with me.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
icεmαή;2047651 said:
We are getting Grosso for 2 million or so, which we got when we sent Mellberg to Greece. If we really wanted Criscito back we would get him. Either he isn't part of Ciro's plan or he himself didn't want to come back. Next season they can buy the other half if they want to for another 6 million or so. We'd still have sold him for a total fee of about 11-12 million which is good value. Bottom line is that we didn't get screwed by Genoa, we let them have a half.
I agree with you completely iceman. and I also believe Secco is starting to make smart deals. If criscito performs well this upcoming season then we will ask for a higher amount than 5.5 million for his other half. that will be a hefty sum. Or we have a better chance of getting him back also if we want him. and who knows he might be better. and the deal with Grosso he has more experience and plays a lot better than molinaro. cheaper. saves money. and a good solution for our LB position for at least one season. Most likely there will be more variety of good LBs next summer that we could purchase.:alen: :tup:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Il Genoa Cricket & Football Club comunica di aver esercitato, in base ai diritti di sua competenza, l'opzione per l'acquisizione dalle società Juventus Football Club e Us Città di Palermo dei calciatori Domenico Criscito e Bosko Jankovic.

tuttomercatoweb

Criscito stays in Genoa... surpriseeee... :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Il Genoa Cricket & Football Club comunica di aver esercitato, in base ai diritti di sua competenza, l'opzione per l'acquisizione dalle società Juventus Football Club e Us Città di Palermo dei calciatori Domenico Criscito e Bosko Jankovic.

tuttomercatoweb

Criscito stays in Genoa... surpriseeee... :D
Yes, tuttomercatoweb got it from Genoa's official site. They bought half of Criscito but they don't mention the price they paid.

Also, .....

Participation agreements - Palladino stays at Genoa

The Italian transfer market is at the stage of participation agreements which have to be resolved by Friday 26th June.

Juventus saw five cases being resolved today. The most important was that regarding Raffaele Palladino who will stay at Genoa. The participation agreement with the rossoblu was in fact extended by one year.

The same applies to forward Davide Lanzafame with Palermo and midfielder Andrè Cuneaz with Mantova.

Another two youngsters raised in the Juventus youth sector will not be returning to base. These are goalkeeper Andrea Pozzato who will remain at Canavese after having renewed his contract up to 2012 and midfielder Matteo Cavagna who was transferred to Ravenna permanently.

juventus.it

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Very far from it. I simply don't want Criscito with Juve just like Criscito doesn't want to play here. Why fucking force him to come?

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Did he ever say he doesn't want to play for JUVE?
Indirectly, yes. He has always spoken about playing in Genoa & Napoli and so on. He never expressed that we wanted to come back to Juventus. He simply doesn't have the passion for Juve and therefore I doubt he would play as good for us as in Genoa.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
what do you expect the management sold him, then when they see that he is good, ohh shit we should have sold him, we want him back....
As long as he doesn't say it you can't blame him :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)