Domenico Criscito (127 Viewers)

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Lol?

Nocerino is comparable to Poulsen, Sissoko and Zanetti?
Criscito actually played worse than Molinaro as a LB before he was sent on loan as well.
Nocerino is not better than Poulsen, obviously. But he is a decent subtitute. It was not a bad idea to sell him but after that you bought someone who contributed nearly nothing to the team with a high wage (he played like 2-3 good matches). What's the point? And now the BoD is selling Poulsen after one season (only that he refused to go). If it were a good purchase, why they are selling him now?

PS: Criscito only played one match as LB.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You know what? F*ck you Mimmo! I want Genoa, Genoa is my home, my gf if from Genoa, Napoli's great, I want Napoli...

He mentions Juve 1% of the time and he was part of a great Youth system here. If you got no balls playin' for Juve then f*ck off to Napoli or Genoa. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

Respect to D'Agostino who wants to join us desperately. :beer:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ah, Cmon Ahmed. Stop being an ass, and tell him what BOD really means :p

BOD = Body Odor Drippers ;) Ok, it stands for Board of Directors.

@ Juventine: Poulsen is solid and goes about his business quietly. He doesn't need to shine; that is not his role. However, he does the simple things effectively and greatly contributes to supporting our defensive department. As for Nocerino, he is a complete waste of space, just like Molinaro, a headless chicken with no talent or technique that runs around trielessly with no end result or product.

Criscito has a right to be upset, and voice his opinion. We treated him like shit, and never afforded him the same opportunities that we gave to some other players, namely the hapless and helpless Molinaro. He has a right to feel peeved and mistreated. I honestly feel for the kid. I would like to have him back, but if he wants to go somewhere else, then there is nothing we can do to stop him. We should at least try to get a promising option in return.

Dec 26, 2004
You know what? F*ck you Mimmo! I want Genoa, Genoa is my home, my gf if from Genoa, Napoli's great, I want Napoli...

He mentions Juve 1% of the time and he was part of a great Youth system here. If you got no balls playin' for Juve then f*ck off to Napoli or Genoa. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

That's the spirit.

+rep

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005

:juventus:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you want Cronios to hate Criscito?

That's what Domenico said when Ranieri was assigned Juventus coach:

“Ranieri is an excellent Coach and his appointment was the right choice,”

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do you want Cronios to hate Criscito?

That's what Domenico said when Ranieri was assigned Juventus coach:

“Ranieri is an excellent Coach and his appointment was the right choice,”
Cronios won't hate Criscito for that, Andy will.
Cron will hate Criscito only if the latter says how Molinaro is an excellent LB.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Oh dear lord. What the hell are we going to do about our LB position. There's no damn left backs around as good and available as him. This should have been easy.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Like I said earlier, if Ciro wanted Criscito he'd have got him. What this means is that Criscito wasn't in Ciro's plans and he wanted a new LB. Genoa wouldn't have bought the rights if we didn't want them to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)