Domenico Criscito (21 Viewers)

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun23e.html

Criscito makes Napoli plea
Tuesday 23 June, 2009
Domenico Criscito would welcome a move to hometown club Napoli if an offer were to arrive this summer.

The 22-year-old Juventus left-back is currently on loan at Genoa, who have an option to buy him.

The Rossoblu are expected to make a decision in the next few days.

They rate Criscito highly after he starred in their last campaign.

“It's the decisive moment of my season, in the sense that in these days Genoa will have the option to sign me from Juventus and I believe they will do it,” Criscito said.

“But I also read that Napoli are looking for a player with my characteristics. Well, for me, who just happened to be born in Napoli and supported the club my whole life, to play with the Napoli shirt, well, that would be the maximum.

“It's clear, though, that I am very well in Genoa. This year we had an excellent season and if I were to stay in Rossoblu I would not make any drama. But if a call were to arrive…

“The Napoli hypothesis is fascinating, but honestly no one has spoken to me in the last few days. Meanwhile, I hope to continue doing well here with the Under-21s and in any case, within a few days there will me more clarity on my final destination,” Criscito concluded.

-----------
FUCK :(

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
does criscito want juve? clearly not, he wants napoli let him go, lets get santacroce.
i would rather a de ceglie that wants to stay than a criscito that wants napoli.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
he is one of the few players that i ever saw who just can't shut up, if he loves Genoa that much he can leave and i would understand it but stating that he want Napoli too is too much. I really hope this idiot never comes to Juve and at the age of 33 playing for a Serie B side Rimini look back at what he missed out.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
I certainly don't want him in Juve now since he's been an ass towards us ever since he went to Genoa. He should stay and rot in mid-table teams. You need to have passion for the team you play for, and he clearly doesn't have it for Juve.

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
I certainly don't want him in Juve now since he's been an ass towards us ever since he went to Genoa. He should stay and rot in mid-table teams. You need to have passion for the team you play for, and he clearly doesn't have it for Juve.
Dont forget the way he was treated at juve in his last season there.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
huh genoa's lover has become napoli's lover .. what a pathetic player .. I personally don't want to see him at juve .. Cannavaro is more welcome than this idiot !!

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
Criscito didn't say anything wrong...
He should have been with is mouth closed but i don't know why are you so mad about what he said...

Another thing, maybe we have already make a negociation with him and Napoli, since De Ceglie doesn't want to go there...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
jejejejeje and now the love for the kid becomes hate jajajajaja

I dont know why some of you seems so surprise with this declarations, Criscito never wanted to return to Juve, not since he "suffer" with us at the begining of last season, thats why he ask for a move to Genoa and thats why went he went there he said he was at "home"

Maybe, and just maybe, our board knows that the kid dont want to return to us and thats why they dont count with him... like I said... maybe.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Not many people at Juventus seemed to like him, I remember a pre season training camp at the beginning of 2007-08 at Vinovo and whilst Giovinco, Marchisio, Palladino and a few others would all be joking around, laughing and having fun, Mimmo was always kind of be the kid in the background by himself, he's also got a slightly weird dress sense and he just comes accross that way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)