Domenico Criscito (16 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually he is clearly one of the best players in this tourno, ability wise. And one who deserves to take the step up to the top leagues.

But not that you would know that, or much of anything really.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
You gottab be kinddin me? Elm pwned his ass today,every decent action was caused on the right flank od sweed attack,he crossed the ball cca 100 times in the match and after all,he assisted for the goal. That was Cristico's man. If that's a strong performance,you can be labeled as idiots too!
Are you seriously just blaming Criscito for the swedish goal,come on that was a well played move and caught all the defenders and the midfielders,plus criscito still had to mark another guy on his left,that flick was unexpected and i really thought that it was a well taken goal and all credits goes to those 3 swedish players involved for the goal..

Mar 14, 2004
Actually he is clearly one of the best players in this tourno, ability wise. And one who deserves to take the step up to the top leagues.

But not that you would know that, or much of anything really.

HM,ratings in our newspapers as well as gazetta.it(for the previous game) clearly don't show that. And the interest in him is never bigger as scouts claim. He is wanted by Genoa :lol: not a bad start for that PROMISING leftback..... :andyandbarcelona:

Mar 14, 2004
Are you seriously just blaming Criscito for the swedish goal,come on that was a well played move and caught all the defenders and the midfielders,plus criscito still had to mark another guy on his left,that flick was unexpected and i really thought that it was a well taken goal and all credits goes to those 3 swedish players involved for the goal..

Dunno,Elm was the best player in the swedish assembly. MoM by some news and some manager that I watched game with(I know,it's CRO but still.....) and that MoM was Cristico's concern.....AFAIK

OK,Gio vas raping the sweed asses too but....Gio plays in Juve for god sakes.... Elm plays for some village up north...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You gottab be kinddin me? Elm pwned his ass today,every decent action was caused on the right flank od sweed attack,he crossed the ball cca 100 times in the match and after all,he assisted for the goal. That was Cristico's man. If that's a strong performance,you can be labeled as idiots too!
He struggled at times, for sure (not to the point he was bad though). But one clear thing that was easily noticeable and which you blindly overlook, was because they were one man down, fullbacks couldnt get midfield help against two swedish players down each wing, so the clear tactic was more or less that the fullbacks goes central and and pack the box (or front of it), give space to the swedish wingplayers predictable crossing, which they then simply headed clear all the time, they faciliated the game in a way they could controll easily enough, force Sweden play in that singular and ineffective way.

It was the same tactic in Motta's wing, go centrally inwards to the box instead of cover the far side of your flank (Thats why he was the one in the rightside of the box, clearing away Bajrami and Olssons chances, just few feets away from the goalie, like he was a CB). But ofcourse, Motta had considerably better game then Criscito and every Italian defender. But Criscito mostly did his job as he should, except at times in the first half. IMO it was rather obvious the tactic was to centralise heavily into the box.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
HM,ratings in our newspapers as well as gazetta.it(for the previous game) clearly don't show that. And the interest in him is never bigger as scouts claim. He is wanted by Genoa :lol: not a bad start for that PROMISING leftback..... :andyandbarcelona:
WTF are you talking about? You do know I am talking about Elm right? A 20 year old who is the regular starting right winger for the Swedish senior NT and clearly best talent in Sweden?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
FYI I'm not excusing for Criscito, he was largely average and unimpressive in the first game. But fair is fair is todays game, you have to take into account how Italy played in their defence after the red card, it was a deliberate tactic of letting them have all the ball and crossing, but totally shutting down otherwise.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I watched the game last night and was mightily impressed with Motta...I didnt realize how young that devil faced tyke was. Is there any chance at all we will make a move for him? As for criscito, YES, as someone mentioned above, the ploy, after the red card, was obviously to pack the central defensive area, and let the swedes have the ball, make them break through...criscito had to deal with two players often, and I would not say he had a poor game. Still, Motta was by far our best defender.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Of course I'm being patronizing. Motta and Criscito play opposite wings, so who really cares who's better at this point?

Some of the dumbasses here remind me of Republicans. They will use anything that works to degrade a player, even if it has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

It's like saying: Messi is better than Del Piero. I'd do anything to get him (including selling his worthless ass).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lighten up. Its not really degrading, you are right there are some who are fickle and quick to be negative about Criscito, but saying Motta is better is not such a case. Playing different wings simple means they dont play the same side, not that you cant see that one is better then the other.

Mar 14, 2004
WTF are you talking about? You do know I am talking about Elm right? A 20 year old who is the regular starting right winger for the Swedish senior NT and clearly best talent in Sweden?

That went for Cristico,now I read rating all over the net,the worst player in Italy squad. Rightly so.

And as for ELM,he's a great talent I have to admit,I would dump that Cristico prick any day and go for him asap,but as tactics change we do not require right wingers anymore....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)