Domenico Criscito (134 Viewers)

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Alessio Secco non si ferma,ieri sera è tornato dalla Spagna oggi sarà a Milano in quella che è diventata la sede del caciomercato :l'Hotel Hilton.
In Agenda l'appuntamento con l'agente di Marchionni, un possibile incontro con Preziosi per definire le situazioni di Criscito e Palladino e forse anche con i Pozzo per D'Agostino.

da tuttosport

Today's Tuttosport
Secco has returned from Spain and his next destination is Hotel Hilton in Milan. He will meet with Marchionni's agent. A possible meeting with Preziosi to define Palladino and Criscito situation and maybe with Pozzi for D'ago.

So nothing is decided at this moment.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
no,it's like taking an discussion with an ape. Yes or no,the answer is yes. Even chimps from my local zoo would know to answer yes or no question....gosh
u must know how to take a conversation with an ape at least u r one

i don't give a damn about ur shitty question. so u get the right answer.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we miss both Criscito and DC, i will be really pissed...
This goes beyond my realistic, called "pessimistic" scenario, of losing one of them.
This is indeed the worst case scenario, a true nightmare.
Grosso and Moli, OMG... WHY???
What have we done to deserve this???

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This goes beyond my realistic, called "pessimistic" scenario, of losing one of them.
I don't know, I am a little upset about losing Criscito. More than DC anyways. I would have been nice to show some faith in our youth like Inter's Santon and Balotelli. We used to make fun of Inter in that regards, now they are showing signs of improvement and we are losing faith in ours

Mar 14, 2004
u must know how to take a conversation with an ape at least u r one

i don't give a damn about ur shitty question. so u get the right answer.

If you don't give a damnn about my shitty question,then what are you doing in this discussion? What are yours arguments? You don't have them but still you manage to poison this thread with stupid spams "CRISTICO IS THE BEST,HE's BETTER THAN ANYONE". Then the right question for you arrives and you try basic evade maneuvers which don't work in human world. So please,stop poisoning our discussions.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
If you don't give a damnn about my shitty question,then what are you doing in this discussion? What are yours arguments? You don't have them but still you manage to poison this thread with stupid spams "CRISTICO IS THE BEST,HE's BETTER THAN ANYONE". Then the right question for you arrives and you try basic evade maneuvers which don't work in human world. So please,stop poisoning our discussions.
what has the discussion to do with u? without u there would be also a discussion so whats the point in this question?
my arguements are that we should have brought back criscito not in the matter of fact that he is the best lb in the world just that we may lose a good player with talent that we owned and go for a player whom i think is not good enough anymore or that won't be a solution for the future. we got 5.5 mil for criscito but need cash to go for grosso and than again we need to buy a new lb next year or in 2 years.
so ur point is grosso is better than criscito thats what u say and its ok . but u also argue criscito is not good cause no big club wanted him he is no world champion and did not play for a title contender. but grosso is also not wanted by a big club. he may be world champion and played for inter but as i told u even zaccardo is world champion this has nothing to do with how good u are. and where was the right question`? this silly yes or no? what has this do to with criscito. and i also said it would be fine if we go for somebody else. sell criscito but get some classy if u want to win

Mar 30, 2006
:lol:
it would be super dumb if thats what we do to "solve" our LB problem

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Criscito and Bocchetti were very strong today,and De Ceglie just didn't stop running..I dont see how any sane man would let go of these two young gems,De Ceglie and Criscito are just too good to be sold without given enough chances in Juve..

Mar 14, 2004
You gottab be kinddin me? Elm pwned his ass today,every decent action was caused on the right flank od sweed attack,he crossed the ball cca 100 times in the match and after all,he assisted for the goal. That was Cristico's man. If that's a strong performance,you can be labeled as idiots too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)