Domenico Criscito (24 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i really can not believe how we just lost two promising left backs in a matter of days and are left with Molinaro of all people. Now we have to choose between Grosso and Dossena? f#ck that

Mar 14, 2004
ya like grosso is anything special. the game vs the us shows why i dislike him. this guy runs like a headless chicken and tries to cross or pass but nothing comes out of it. ok actually he can cross better than moli but thats not really something to be proud of

MY GOD!!!!!!!!! What a retard!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI,did you see a full running inch perfect cross to Toni's head? Yea,that's why i called you a retard,retard for the football game. He was among the best ITA players in WHOLE,yes,whole) game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
From what i understand it was a mutual agreement Genoa to buy half of Criscito and to keep Palladino for one more year.

I guess Ferrara didn't want a Criscito-Molinaro partnership on the left.
This means that we already have a LB on mind that we want to buy. Lets see who that is. I only hope it's not Dossena.
What deals?
Criscito and Palladino?

Last year we sold 1/2 of Palladino for 5m eur and this year 1/2 of Criscito for 5.5m eur.

We still own half of them and we earned 10.5m eur for the other half.
Sorry that made no sense? So now we just pocketed 10.5 from Criscito/Palla plus the 4 for DC? Now we have 14.5 to spend on our defense basically?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
MY GOD!!!!!!!!! What a retard!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI,did you see a full running inch perfect cross to Toni's head? Yea,that's why i called you a retard,retard for the football game. He was among the best ITA players in WHOLE,yes,whole) game.

never

ah and ps after ur logic nobody wanted criscito of the big clubs why did no one made an offer for grosso?maybe because he failed??????????? guess whos the retard now

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
+ 1m for last year's loan - the 7.5m € we bought him back the year before.
This is the situation with Criscito so far:

- We paid 150 000 eur in 2004 for 50% of his contract
- We paid 5.25m eur + Konko+ Masiello in 2007 for the other 50% (total value 7.5m eur)
- We got 1m eur for loaning him to Genoa in 2007/08
- we got 5.5m eur for selling 50% of him to Genoa.

To sumarize: We paid 5 400 000 eur for Criscito + 2 youngsters valued 2 250 000 eur. Total 7 650 000
We got 6.5m eur for him.

In other words we have 50% of Criscito and we got it for only 1 150 000 eur.
Actually, we even earned some cash, but we lost two youngsters valued 2.25m eur at the time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is the situation with Criscito so far:

- We paid 150 000 eur in 2004 for 50% of his contract
- We paid 5.25m eur + Konko+ Masiello in 2007 for the other 50% (total value 7.5m eur)
- We got 1m eur for loaning him to Genoa in 2007/08
- we got 5.5m eur for selling 50% of him to Genoa.

To sumarize: We paid 5 400 000 eur for Criscito + 2 youngsters valued 2 250 000 eur. Total 7 650 000
We got 6.5m eur for him.

In other words we have 50% of Criscito and we got it for only 1 150 000 eur.
Actually, we even earned some cash, but we lost two youngsters valued 2.25m eur at the time.

So we still have 50% of Criscito? (God I have that is right)

we have 14.5 million to spend on grosso and oddo
I beat a Zambrotta deal is on the cards. Milan have no use for him now once they figure out this Sissokho deal and Mattioni can now play.:shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As I said,11m€ for a very good and promising fullback isn't much,but....even his home-parent club isn't interested,not to mention other top flight clubs across the europe. I'll trust our management and my own eyes,leave him where he belongs.
Rossi certainly got everyones attention now didn't he?:snoop:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
So we still have 50% of Criscito? (God I have that is right)

I beat a Zambrotta deal is on the cards. Milan have no use for him now once they figure out this Sissokho deal and Mattioni can now play.:shifty:
Mattioni could play all spring and he was poor. They didn't renew his loan and he's back in Brazil.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
no, i mean how much alessio sucko earned from genoa?

there should be a reward of giving them buying option.
Nah, we're in very good terms with Genoa and they wouldn't have used the buying option if we didn't want.
Come on, even now we can get him back if we want. It will go to blind bidding and we can easily outbid Genoa.
But it looks like we're still not planning to bring him back, or at least to guarantee him a starting spot, which he probably demands.

And tbh, even though i like the guy, i'd prefer proven quality at LB this season. We're changing formation, we'll need perfect full backs, and i fear that Criscito still isn't ready to offer that.
It's a big question though if our board will get us that "perfect full back".

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Nah, we're in very good terms with Genoa and they wouldn't have used the buying option if we didn't want.
Come on, even now we can get him back if we want. It will go to blind bidding and we can easily outbid Genoa.
But it looks like we're still not planning to bring him back, or at least to guarantee him a starting spot, which he probably demands.

And tbh, even though i like the guy, i'd prefer proven quality at LB this season. We're changing formation, we'll need perfect full backs, and i fear that Criscito still isn't ready to offer that.
seriously do u think one of grosso or dossena can fit this bill?
and whats with a rb?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Alen, so what happens when a new LB signed gets hurt? Molinaro is already out for a long time, who knows he may not be the same world classs LB he once was before the injury.....

Then we are left with no LBs due to injury and are back to square one again.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Alen, so what happens when a new LB signed gets hurt? Molinaro is already out for a long time, who knows he may not be the same world classs LB he once was before the injury.....

Then we are left with no LBs due to injury and are back to square one again.
ya but that could happen to every position... we can not have 3 players for each position

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am just saying we are already starting the season with a man down in that area (molinaro). And we just let go of two young LBs, so as of now we are down 3 in that position if you think about it. Unless Ariaudo is a LB/CB mold like Chiellini. We def have to buy a LB and buying a 32 year old Grosso scares the hell out of me when we just let two young/healthy ones go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)