Domenico Criscito (137 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Damn, right so i if its between Dossena and Grosso now i hope we get Grosso. I watched Criscito lastnight and to be honest i wasnt impressed so i wont get too upset but if we really wanted him back and couldnt i will be really pissed at Secco for making such a stupid deal in the first place.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
not official yet but they let Genoa buy half of Criscito when we wanted him back and let Palladino stay another year over there for free instead of taking him back for spite and selling him elsewhere? mah!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
ya because u judge players after one game. in a game where nobody actually played great
No i dont ive seen a lot of Criscito and was never going too get too upset for footballing reasons if we brought him back or not. Last night just confirmed for me what i was already feeling about him, that he isnt some amazing talent that it will be the end of the world if we cant get him back. I like Criscito and want him to come back but if he doesnt then i wont lose any sleep over it.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
Nothing special about Criscito to be honest. Havent seen anything from him all season to suggest that he is going to be better than a Grosso for instance. Too much sentiment in this thread...

mondo1

May 14, 2006
No i dont ive seen a lot of Criscito and was never going too get too upset for footballing reasons if we brought him back or not. Last night just confirmed for me what i was already feeling about him, that he isnt some amazing talent that it will be the end of the world if we cant get him back. I like Criscito and want him to come back but if he doesnt then i wont lose any sleep over it.
oh ofcourse it won't be the end of the world. and i really wouldn't care much about him staying at genoa as long as we get a replacement. and for me it is not grosso. so i don't see the use of selling him for 5.5 now and get grosso for 7mil. thats just bad business. teams like udinese and napoli play hardball on the transfer market and we look like pussys.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Nothing special about Criscito to be honest. Havent seen anything from him all season to suggest that he is going to be better than a Grosso for instance. Too much sentiment in this thread...
ya like grosso is anything special. the game vs the us shows why i dislike him. this guy runs like a headless chicken and tries to cross or pass but nothing comes out of it. ok actually he can cross better than moli but thats not really something to be proud of

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah , Genoa bought the half of his contract for 5.5 mill .
From what i understand it was a mutual agreement Genoa to buy half of Criscito and to keep Palladino for one more year.

I guess Ferrara didn't want a Criscito-Molinaro partnership on the left.
This means that we already have a LB on mind that we want to buy. Lets see who that is. I only hope it's not Dossena.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Wait, what? So they used the point that allows them to bring half of Criscito, fine, they paid us nice money not peanuts. But the other half is still here and they probably will have to pay something around 8 million euros more to bring him to Genoa. Maybe it will be us paying those 8 millions, but nothing is sure at the moment, the guy is co-owned. If we get 13-14 millions for Mimmo, than thanks God, it's a good deal. If we pay Genoa something around 2 millions for giving him a good expierience it's not a tragedy. Or did i got it wrong?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What deals?
Criscito and Palladino?

Last year we sold 1/2 of Palladino for 5m eur and this year 1/2 of Criscito for 5.5m eur.

We still own half of them and we earned 10.5m eur for the other half.
+ 1m for last year's loan - the 7.5m € we bought him back the year before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)