Domenico Criscito (104 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is exactly the reason why loans and co-owns are utterly ridiculous in nature. Milan lost a great player as a result and now we risk the same.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
he is good. i would like him here. he is a LB that can play the whole line by himself. very nice signing from milan...

:( :( :( :( :(
yup, a very good signing by milan,its bloody leonardo,he has a good eye for talent,hopefully he is not in managing and coaching..if it was ancelotti in milan,we wouldn't have to worry about getting grosso,cos he probably would ask for grosso to be his lb..

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Tuttosport makes it like we are selling him, contrary to what Secco said in the interview (that we were waiting to see what Genoa would do, that no negotiation was made with Genoa). I don't really get it now.

This is from Today's Tuttosport:

Per quanto riguarda Palladino e Criscito Preziosi ha dichiarato :"riscatto entrambi, accordo gia' trovato,le cifre? per Criscito la cifra è piu' alta di quanto speravo io e più bassa di quanto sperava la Juve (si parla di 5 mil contro i 7 pattuiti inizialmente per la comproprietà)."

Preziosi declaired:"both players (Palladino and Criscito) redeemed, agreement (with Juve) has already been made, how much? For Criscito the price is higher than what I expected but lower than Juve expected (is about 5M, contrary to previous 7M for the ownership, PS: I presume the sentence in parentheses is Tuttosport's note not what Prezioci said )."

Sorry for the bad translation.

1. So how came that previously Criscito's ownership was 7M (there is a PDF file on Juventus.com, which says clearly that it's 5.5M)

2. So we are actually negotiating a price to sell him to Genoa (are not expecting that Genoa won't take their option to buy his half for a fixed price)? And not even trying to give this kid an opportunity to play in Juve?

3. Or is this made up by Tuttosport or one of Preziosi and Secco is lying?

PS: just checked up Genoa web sites, didn't find any of these words or news though. :frown:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Criscito is a solid player for sure but I wouldn't cry if we lost out on him and bought a more true LB with some of the money we recoup for him. He seems to me like he'll always be too small/weak for CB and not have enough attacking skills to be a great LB.

I think his potential is more likely to be just a solid defensive LB or a quicker CB who needs a big guy beside him.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Criscito is a solid player for sure but I wouldn't cry if we lost out on him and bought a more true LB with some of the money we recoup for him. He seems to me like he'll always be too small/weak for CB and not have enough attacking skills to be a great LB.

I think his potential is more likely to be just a solid defensive LB or a quicker CB who needs a big guy beside him.
whom? grosso dossena?:andyandbarcelona:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is going to Barca. There are no better LB options for a reasonable price (unless you are of the opinion that the almighty Grosso, at 32, will be a wise investment for the future, like certain unambitious and delusional members here).

Milan got Cissokho. Who else is left? Kolarov?

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
He is going to Barca. There are no better LB options for a reasonable price (unless you are of the opinion that the almighty Grosso, at 32, will be a wise investment for the future, like certain unambitious and delusional members here).

Milan got Cissokho. Who else is left? Kolarov?
actually i wouldn't mind having him in our team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)