Domenico Criscito (53 Viewers)

Durden

May 11, 2006
Why the fuck do we make these fucked up deals.. We're getting fucked by a small club like Genoa ffs.. Now we have to spend time on a new LB, when we should be looking at our problem at RB.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
we are not fucked up, we are milking Genoa for every penny we could get out of them. 11mil for a player that, lets face it , worth much less. didn't play in our team in a year and a half. its an opportunity cost if we could get +15mil from Genoa for both Criscito and Palladino then thats really a hit for Secco.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
this is so f*cked up. our defence was a real horror last year and still we only get canna on a free transfer.... our lb and rb are still shit. i never liked dossena grosso had a good year or two but i don't see him playing well again.
why do we make these shit deals... i mean atleast get the first option on your own player

Jul 2, 2006
we are not fucked up, we are milking Genoa for every penny we could get out of them. 11mil for a player that, lets face it , worth much less. didn't play in our team in a year and a half. its an opportunity cost if we could get +15mil from Genoa for both Criscito and Palladino then thats really a hit for Secco.
if we lose him to Genoa

WE ARE OFFICIALLY FUCKED UP

when we are in serie b we paid 7.25 million € for his other %50.
Then, thanks to ruineri, we sent him Genoa on loan.Loan has extended for one more year, all credit goes to ruineri again.but something shady happened in deal.somehow, our very own alessio secco gave them right to buy half of his contract. now genoa are buying his %50 for 5 m €. do you know what will happen after we sold him to genoa.one or two years later, genoa will sell him to milan or inter.

and do you know what we gonna do with that 5 m? we will buy grosso or dossena.

yeah it will be a hit for secco.hit in middle of his face.

Jul 15, 2006
if we lose him to Genoa

Then, thanks to ruineri, we sent him Genoa on loan.Loan has extended for one more year, all credit goes to ruineri again.but something shady happened in deal.somehow, our very own alessio secco gave them right to buy half of his contract. now genoa are buying his %50 for 5 m €. do you know what will happen after we sold him to genoa.one or two years later, genoa will sell him to milan or inter.

It's ridiculous. Especially when Meelan signs Cissokho too. :groan: :wallbang:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
if we lose him to Genoa

Turk why are u so mad ? it's not 5 mil if they bought him they have to buy 100% for 11mil. with Milan in deep shit and Inter ranther spend the money on south Americans i don't think anyone will payy more than 11mil for him. ad to be honest i don't think he is worth it. he is good but Felipi is much better and there is other players in the market who are as good as him. Even Criscito doesn't want to come back he likes Genoa, u want Secco to put a gun to his head and drag him to Turin? 11mil is a good deal for him

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
if we lose him to Genoa

Nooooo! Juve's Defence will be Weak again in 2009/2010 season
:cry: :cry: :cry:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Im not sure about that. His happy to come if his given space, we have ferrara now and im sure he will give him just that. Sucko's past is haunting him and he will prolly do half a dozen more cock up deals and then do one or two odd good/decent signings. How on earth do we have a chance to get Felipi for 11 mil is beyond me??? Were struggling to put an end to d'agostino transfer and yet we are the only ones after him, whats the chances of us getting felipe? season in season out we are seeing the same mistakes happen. FFS this is ridiculous!

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Could someone please explain what may happen with Criscito, I imagine something, but I am not sure about it...

-They pay us 5 million € for 50% of players contract
-then comes blind biding of whatever it is called...
a)if we offer 5 million and genoa offers less we get their 50% of contract and we spend nothing since they paid us 5 million for the same half of contract
b)they offer more than Juve and we sell him for +10 million €

not a bad deal IMO

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I don't think they'll buy half his contract since they would need to pay 7.5 million euros. So we'll know by the 25th at the latest if Criscito will be returning or not. If he has to stay another season in Genoa, then Juve would be better off going for Grosso than for Dossena. Grosso is better and it doesn't matter that he's older because Juve would only need a short term solution anyway. Hopefully Criscito returns though and we don't even have to worry about the left side of defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)