Domenico Criscito (68 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Fuck ranieri :D

No but seriously this whole loan thing with the option to buy is bad business.

Milan were screwed big time with the Gourcuff deal because of that. I mean they've could easily sold the guy for more than 20 mil if they didn't have that option in he's contract.

We should never do that move ever again unless the buying price in really high :beer:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
JCK or Alen: are u guys worried about losing him to genoa or confident of getting him back? If you 2 feel good about it then so do I :D

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
If Criscito wants to come back, Genoa won't be exercising their option. If Criscito decides to stay at Genoa, we get a huge chunk of cash and retain co-ownership, but the option values Criscito highly so it is unlikely Genoa would buy half of him, as his value won't rise too much.

If Genoa buys half his ownership, we'd have to negotiate the contract including where he'd be and such. As of now, he'll be coming back on loan. Depends all on the player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why don't we just offer DC on loan or give them molinaro to ensure criscito comes back. Normally I'm against such agreements but I really want domenico back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)