Domenico Criscito (140 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I need some clarification on this situation.

Criscito had a decent season, his best so far in Serie A. If I was Genoa coach i would want to keep him, obviously. However, if I was Criscito, and Ciro was calling for me in public, I would want to go to Juve.

So if Criscito wants to come home, genoa want to keep him...what happens???

is the co ownership structure designed to allow Genoa to have first option?

or can they merely say We want to bid for the player, then we both put in mystery bids, and the highest bid gets him??? I only know that from football manager...

Dont they have to have a bid ACCEPTED from us if they want to make co ownership, full ownership?????

Would Genoa be in trouble, somehow, in future dealings, if they were to try squeeze us for $$$$$????

Please explain the situation to me...

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
It's a loan deal, and Genoa has the option to buy half of Criscito's contract...
That's why I want us to hook them up with a deal for Palladingo - sell him to them for a good price, as a sort of thank you.

I don't think Dingo is a Juventus caliber player and I'm not too interested in that blind auction, hardball style outcome for Criscito...

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Yeah Genoa will love to keep Criscito. but his value went up from his great performances. So i think it will be to expensive for them to buy him. Remember we bought his other half for 5 million. They need to give us at least 10 million for his half on a co-ownership deal. So it's highly likely we will see criscito in black and white next season.:xfinger: :weee: :jvefan:

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Secco interviewed by Corriero dello Sport yesterday:

L'altra priorità è un difensore di fascia sinistra?
«E’ vero, potrem*mo cercare un terzino sinistro. Ma di*pende dal Genoa: se non riscattano Criscito, noi siamo contenti. E poi aspettiamo Molinaro».

"It's true, we could look for a leftback. But it depends on Genoa: if they don't redeem the right of Criscito, we will be happy. Besides, we can wait for Molinaro.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Besides, we can wait for Molinaro.
No we cant. No one should wait for Molinaro. Molinaro shouldn't even be anywhere. Ship him of to Real Madrid, they would take him, hell they would take anything these days.

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
I need some clarification on this situation.

Criscito had a decent season, his best so far in Serie A. If I was Genoa coach i would want to keep him, obviously. However, if I was Criscito, and Ciro was calling for me in public, I would want to go to Juve.

So if Criscito wants to come home, genoa want to keep him...what happens???

is the co ownership structure designed to allow Genoa to have first option?

or can they merely say We want to bid for the player, then we both put in mystery bids, and the highest bid gets him??? I only know that from football manager...

Dont they have to have a bid ACCEPTED from us if they want to make co ownership, full ownership?????

Would Genoa be in trouble, somehow, in future dealings, if they were to try squeeze us for $$$$$????

Please explain the situation to me...

I remembered long time ago, we made this blind auction for Enzo Maresca for just around 30,000 Euro :mark: and somehow we won it ?????

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007

L'altra priorità è un difensore di fascia sinistra?
«E’ vero, potrem*mo cercare un terzino sinistro. Ma di*pende dal Genoa: se non riscattano Criscito, noi siamo contenti. E poi aspettiamo Molinaro».

"It's true, we could look for a leftback. But it depends on Genoa: if they don't redeem the right of Criscito, we will be happy. Besides, we can wait for Molinaro.
That sounds like Genoa are the ones to decide on what happens to Criscito. I thought that if we really wanted him back that would not be a problem, since he's still our player.

On Molinaro: Let's just hope Ciro sees Molinaro is really not the way forward..

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
i'm all for bringing mimmo back,he's been great at leftback and leftwing-back for genoa n i think he's ready for a big tema,but what do we do with him,de ceglie and molinaro?we'd have 3 leftbacks on our hands...

i'd suggest keeping moilnaro and mimmo as LB's n moving de ceglie up front to play as a left-winger

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i'm all for bringing mimmo back,he's been great at leftback and leftwing-back for genoa n i think he's ready for a big tema,but what do we do with him,de ceglie and molinaro?we'd have 3 leftbacks on our hands...

i'd suggest keeping moilnaro and mimmo as LB's n moving de ceglie up front to play as a left-winger
then he won't play cause Giovinco is number 1 on this position......

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

loan moli :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Yeah :S what the fuck :cry:

channel4

Preziosi also revealed that another player will arrive for the midfield, most likely Portuguese ex-Inter teenager Pele.

“The next player we sign will be someone who has played for Inter. As for the future of [Raffaele] Palladino and [Domenico] Criscito, they are 99 per cent sure of staying with us.”

Both Palladino and Criscito are on loan from Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)