Domenico Criscito (19 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope this kid comes back. How bad will it make us look losing out on a young versatile defender with a lot of potential? Here were are claiming to be trustful in youth and never played them consistently last season. The only one was Marchisio but we had to with the injuries. Fuck Ranieri for that. I hope our new coach tells them to remain confident and that they will be playing much more and the club is going to show them more trust as well. That is another reason why I want Ciro. He will play them, he developed them.

Bonapace

Jun 4, 2009
Here in Brazil, we all Juventini think Molinaro is the worst Left back since ................
We would love to see a young and great player there like Kolarov, but De Ceglie is way better than Molinaro.

Molinaro + Zebina + Zalayeta + Almiron + Trézéguet + 10m. = Lavezzi + Hamsik?
:LOL:

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
It was not a good idea to decide which player the team would have for the next year anyway without knowing who is the new coach. For the player it was the same, you couldn't commit your future, especially if Juve has already had two leftbaks in the team.
Now that Ciro is confirmed, I think things will be clear soon. I remember Ciro speaked highly of him two years ago. Hope this will help.
BTW, they are both from Naples. :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Here in Brazil, we all Juventini think Molinaro is the worst Left back since ................
We would love to see a young and great player there like Kolarov, but De Ceglie is way better than Molinaro.
Juventini at Brazil know their football !!:agree:

I hope Criscito comes back. If we get D'Agostino and Lavezzi also I would be a very happy about are summer transfers.
What if Criscito doesnt come back???
Will you be pleased to us using Molinaro and Grygera as our starters for a third consecutive year????

Why would Dagostino and Lavezzi be our priority than better defenders??
What would they offer more than Marchisio and Giovinco cant??

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Juventini at Brazil know their football !!:agree:

What if Criscito doesnt come back???
Will you be pleased to us using Molinaro and Grygera as our starters for a third consecutive year????

Why would Dagostino and Lavezzi be our priority than better defenders??
What would they offer more than Marchisio and Giovinco cant??

Don't overrate our young guns dude

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Ferarra is appointed... maybe he can have a word in the signings.

Im very sure Ferrara estimates Machisio a lot... he will not let teh guy rot in the bench, and under ciro, he did some great displays in the last 2 games.

Lets hope our next 2 big signings will be kick ass defenders. I just dnt ask for more.

We get them, and we will be fucking ready!!!..

Barca who? bring them on!.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
[/B]

Don't overrate our young guns dude
So, you suggest to loan them away, until they prove their worth then??
Because if we treat them as subs and buy players marginally older to claim their positions, whats the point keeping them??

Whats worse, is that we would upgrade some other places, instead, places that we have a real problem and no decent alternatives, let alone such potential...
Why dont we invest to fix those places instead??

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
What's the obsession around here with ditching our midfielders. Get rid of Tiago and Almiron and keep the rest.

Marchisio, Sissoko, D'Agostino, Zanetti and Poulsen isn't too much at all.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
What's the obsession around here with ditching our midfielders. Get rid of Tiago and Almiron and keep the rest.

Marchisio, Sissoko, D'Agostino, Zanetti and Poulsen isn't too much at all.
Dominic,

A few points,

1. Unless I'm living in a parallel universe, D.Agostino plays for Udinese.

2. I agree with you about Mssrs Tiago and Almiron and, as any sensible person would, add Marchionni. Would you?

3. What concerns me now is the defence. When I say concern, I don't mean anxiety/fears etc etc, but what Secco/Ferrara intend to do to augment our right sided defence. This is now an absolute priority. I await with great interest to learn from them what future, if any, Jonathan Zebina has at the club.

Criscito. I take it as a given that he will be back with us in July. If he does not return then some serious questions need to asked as to the reasoning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)