Domenico Criscito (119 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it's pretty early, let's wait and see...and if they do sell him, I would really like to know the reasoning for it...my fear is that we might have him sent to Udinese for D'Agostino, something like that

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He is coming back according to many new outlets( Hopefully). Defensively the guy is better than both Molinaro and De ceglie. Actually I never rate De ceglie at all, the guy is good at going forward but his crosses aren't world beater.De ceglie makes Molinaro look like a world class defender, now imagine how bad you should be to prove such a thing. Bring Criscito back, just because of his little error agianst totti he was sent pack backing to genoa, which is unfair since many current players are just worst and they aren't being punished for it.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
it's pretty early, let's wait and see...and if they do sell him, I would really like to know the reasoning for it...my fear is that we might have him sent to Udinese for D'Agostino, something like that
Yeah, imagine that. Future superstar defender for yet another defensive midfielder (well, not really defensive, but still hangs back).

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I would keep Zanetti, and exchange Almiron for a box klinex ( we may have to pay the difference). I predicted back in 2007 that Almiron is going to flop, I think it was because of the Mickey mouse t-shirt he was wearing when introduced on his first official day with the club :).

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Zanetti is aging, injury prone and only has one year left on his contract.

I would ditch Tiago and Zanetti, if we are buying another central midfielder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)