Domenico Criscito (34 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Grosso, hell no. Even though De Ceglie is nothing special, he at least can grow to a better player than that overrated smug.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Grosso is anything but decent. He plays a few good games, and people start rating him. He isn't even starting for Lyon anymore; and he isn't getting any younger. I am waiting for someone to come at me with the BS argument of "but he can teach our youngsters." :blah: :shifty: :rolleyes:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
After looking Gourcuff sign permanently with Bordeaux, i'm so afraid that it will happen with Criscito too...
Genoa transfer campaign is so incredible from what i see. They sold Milito and Motta, get a lot of money and invest in more talented and younger player like Acquafresca, Floccari, Quaresma.. even get Crespo might be as back up striker.
They have money too now and i don't think they want to lost another first team player like Criscito

Hope this won't be true

Juve.be

May 26, 2009
I really hope Juve does all it can to get back Criscito. We just need a player like him in the squad. I prefer him on the left-back instead of buying another one...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)