Domenico Criscito (23 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If we lose Criscito to Genoa it would show how idiotic these loan/50/50 deals are.
We already saw how idiotic such deals are this past weekend by having Palladino and Criscito contribute to our demise.

Loans and co-ownerships should be banned outright from football. You don't see clubs such as Manure, Arsenal and Barca partake in these inane deals because their managers know it's the wrong move.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like how out of the sudden everyone wants Criscito back and cry of the possibility to lose him.

Did anyone view posts of one year back?
My view has not changed of him. I never wanted him gone or loaned out. My posts a year ago would be the same, I want him back.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My view has not changed of him. I never wanted him gone or loaned out. My posts a year ago would be the same, I want him back.
Same here. I thought it was hasty to give him away after only a couple times seeing him, and I've certainly been against the retarded loaning system for as long as I can remember.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Never said otherwise. The other clubs I mention rarely, and I mean rarely, loan players. Only those who they don't think will feature in their future plans.
bullshit, arsenal and manure loan their players all the time, chelsea too. united have loaned campbell to spurs, manucho to hull and simpson to rovers. arsenal have loaned senderos to milan, hoyte to watford, traore to pourtsmuth, and chelsea have loaned Pizarro to Bremen, Sinclair to Birmingham and Shevchenko to Milan. these all could be decent bench players at their respective teams, its normal that they get loaned out to get more minutes. of course there are unknown youngsters too which i didnt name. don`t know if these guys can play against their owners, but some of the teams mentioned are fighting in the same league. co-ownership deals are fair against the small teams, as they have possibility to gain from playing youngsters of other teams. there wouldn`t be such strong serie a midtable if there wouldn`t exist this system in italy.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
We already saw how idiotic such deals are this past weekend by having Palladino and Criscito contribute to our demise.

Loans and co-ownerships should be banned outright from football. You don't see clubs such as Manure, Arsenal and Barca partake in these inane deals because their managers know it's the wrong move.
You do know that some big clubs in La Liga have their own teams in the second division, right?

PS: These are Man U.'s loans (got them of Wikipedia)

On loan:
DF Danny Simpson (at Blackburn Rovers until 30 June 2009)
FW Manucho (at Hull City until 30 June 2009)
FW Fraizer Campbell (at Tottenham Hotspur until 30 June 2009)
MF David Gray (at Plymouth Argyle until 30 June 2009)
DF Craig Cathcart (at Plymouth Argyle until 30 June 2009)
FW Febian Brandy (at Hereford United until 30 June 2009)
GK Tom Heaton (at Cardiff City until 30 June 2009

Arsenal's loans:
DF Philippe Senderos (at Milan until June 2009)
DF Armand Traoré (at Portsmouth until June 2009)
MF Nacer Barazite (at Derby County until June 2009)
FW Rui Fonte (at Crystal Palace until June 2009)
DF Gavin Hoyte (at Watford until June 2009)
MF Henri Lansbury (at Scunthorpe United until May 2009)
DF Håvard Nordtveit (at Lillestrøm until August 2009)
DF Abu Ogogo (at Barnet until June 2009)
DF Paul Rodgers (at Northampton Town until May 2009)
FW Jay Simpson (at West Bromwich Albion until June 2009)
DF Rene Steer (at Gillingham until April 2009)
MF Vincent van den Berg (at Zwolle until June 2009)
MF Pedro Botelho (at Salamanca until June 2009)
DF Kerrea Gilbert (at Leicester City until June 2009)

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
I like how out of the sudden everyone wants Criscito back and cry of the possibility to lose him.

in a year a lot of things can happen man
ppl change their opinions and players can improve considerably
criscito just found a calmer environment,with less pressure and more belief in him
most probably gasperini was his coach in the youth teams at juve and therefore knows him well and belivies in his qualities and hence criscito is performing well

and yes i do want him back

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
If Criscito returns, it will surely be less pressurizing as compared to his first stint. He wont be asked to anchor the central defense for one of the biggest club in Europe. Hopefully, he can carry forward his form from Genoa as a LB and assist Chiellini in holding the fort.

Having said that, it juz show what a big player Chiellini is. Thrown into the deep after a lack of CBs last season. A season later, he is the first choice for both Juve and Italy ...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

He has improved very much even on last season when he first went back to Genoa. I didn't want to loan him out in the first place, but i guess he needed a new environment. He is a very good player and makes some of the guys we have back there look like fools.

Also the other point is that we are giving Genoa an option with a set price. How foolish is that as I don't think we will get anything close to his value now with the season he has had.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
bullshit, arsenal and manure loan their players all the time, chelsea too. united have loaned campbell to spurs, manucho to hull and simpson to rovers. arsenal have loaned senderos to milan, hoyte to watford, traore to pourtsmuth, and chelsea have loaned Pizarro to Bremen, Sinclair to Birmingham and Shevchenko to Milan.
My point exactly. None of these players are in the long-term plans of any of these clubs. You bring up Senderos, Pizarro and Shevchenko? :lol2: They're done.

I don't think Hoyte will be a major player for Arsenal. Haven't been too much impressed. Traore is another issue and perhaps you're right there, but still, these clubs don't loan out players as haphazardly as we do.

And even if it did work out for us, I'd still be against it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You do know that some big clubs in La Liga have their own teams in the second division, right?

PS: These are Man U.'s loans (got them of Wikipedia)

On loan:
DF Danny Simpson (at Blackburn Rovers until 30 June 2009)
FW Manucho (at Hull City until 30 June 2009)
FW Fraizer Campbell (at Tottenham Hotspur until 30 June 2009)
MF David Gray (at Plymouth Argyle until 30 June 2009)
DF Craig Cathcart (at Plymouth Argyle until 30 June 2009)
FW Febian Brandy (at Hereford United until 30 June 2009)
GK Tom Heaton (at Cardiff City until 30 June 2009

Arsenal's loans:
DF Philippe Senderos (at Milan until June 2009)
DF Armand Traoré (at Portsmouth until June 2009)
MF Nacer Barazite (at Derby County until June 2009)
FW Rui Fonte (at Crystal Palace until June 2009)
DF Gavin Hoyte (at Watford until June 2009)
MF Henri Lansbury (at Scunthorpe United until May 2009)
DF Håvard Nordtveit (at Lillestrøm until August 2009)
DF Abu Ogogo (at Barnet until June 2009)
DF Paul Rodgers (at Northampton Town until May 2009)
FW Jay Simpson (at West Bromwich Albion until June 2009)
DF Rene Steer (at Gillingham until April 2009)
MF Vincent van den Berg (at Zwolle until June 2009)
MF Pedro Botelho (at Salamanca until June 2009)
DF Kerrea Gilbert (at Leicester City until June 2009)
And again you only help my argument. Only a couple of those players have a chance of featuring long term with any of their major clubs.

Nice try but even you know you're wrong here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)