Domenico Criscito (128 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, tibike.

One powerful CB who can go and challenge for the ball, and one who reads the game well and can play as a sort of sweeper.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I'm glad, the kid has thunderous potential. He needed the loan move. Only concern for me is his upper body strength, does he look bulkier?

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
i think he was initially loaned till the end of last season, but Genoa renewed it. besides, i remember Criscito saying he liked it better at Genoa than here!
Of course. In Genoa he plays and here he didn't. I'm sure that if he came back in the summer and we had a new coach (no, it's not Ranieri bashing, I only suppose Criscito needs someone new who would assure him about his position in the team), he wouldn't mind going back.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
“There are some good young talents out there. Domenico Criscito is great to watch, you can tell he has something special. He just needs to improve physically and gain experience.”

So says the best defender of the last 15 years, and one of the best ever.
F. Cannavaro has said that Barzagli is the next best Italian defender but he was dead wrong on that. I don't think Criscito will ever make it. He has been far from impressive so far. Zapata is miles ahead, for example.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah. I am completely sure. All our younger players are ruined under the Ranieri, and Criscito is in that list.

Also, Legro will be soon 32, while Criscito is only 21 and is one of the brighter talents in Italy.

For me, it would be a lot better if we play our younger players (Criscitio and Chiellini) than Knezevic/Mellberg/Legro.
You Sir, don't know what you are talking about. Criscito better than Legro? :lol: For God sake, don't speak that kind of nonsense.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
F. Cannavaro has said that Barzagli is the next best Italian defender but he was dead wrong on that. I don't think Criscito will ever make it. He has been far from impressive so far. Zapata is miles ahead, for example.
He has played very well recently especially against Milan. He is still young and the smart thing with him is to get him back to play left back for a while then transferred to the center if hes good enough.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I really don't think that zapata is miles ahead of criscito. Maybe physically yes but not in reading games and the quick reaction that he has. All what the kid needs is some experience and getting a better physicall shape. As for zapata, i really think he's overrated in this forum. Yes he's a good defender but he's still has many flaws in he's game....

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I really don't think that zapata is miles ahead of criscito. Maybe physically yes but not in reading books and the quick reaction that he has on playstation.
even with this skills you mention i think criscito needs time to gain experience ... perhaps another season with genoa and he can be a sub at juve

All what the kid needs is some experience and getting a better physicall shape. As for zapata, i really think he's overrated in this forum. Yes he's a good defender but he's still has many flaws in he's game....
yeah, by some it sounds as if he was xabi alonsos brother :bow:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I really don't think that zapata is miles ahead of criscito. Maybe physically yes but not in reading games and the quick reaction that he has. All what the kid needs is some experience and getting a better physicall shape. As for zapata, i really think he's overrated in this forum. Yes he's a good defender but he's still has many flaws in he's game....
Actually, Zapata is probably the best young defender in Serie A. He is worth much more on the market, he has proved much more, he is more dominating, has better physics and is playing on a much higher level plus he reads the game very well. Criscito is nowhere near him at the moment and I doubt he will be in the future. Criscito is the one who is hugely overrated here.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Actually, Zapata is probably the best young defender in Serie A. He is worth much more on the market, he has proved much more, he is more dominating, has better physics and is playing on a much higher level plus he reads the game very well.
but does he dictate the game flow like his brother does ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)