Domenico Criscito (135 Viewers)

vladale

Jan 21, 2008
Criscito is better than Legro? you sure?
Yeah. I am completely sure. All our younger players are ruined under the Ranieri, and Criscito is in that list.

Also, Legro will be soon 32, while Criscito is only 21 and is one of the brighter talents in Italy.

For me, it would be a lot better if we play our younger players (Criscitio and Chiellini) than Knezevic/Mellberg/Legro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yeah. I am completely sure. All our younger players are ruined under the Ranieri, and Criscito is in that list.

Also, Legro will be soon 32, while Criscito is only 21 and is one of the brighter talents in Italy.

For me, it would be a lot better if we play our younger players (Criscitio and Chiellini) than Knezevic/Mellberg/Legro.
Legro was one of our best players last season, and he has been pretty good so far...he has even got back his Azzurri spot...it makes zero sense to replace him with an inexperienced player

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Marceℓℓo;1775603 said:
Is it even possible to play Chiellini-Criscito in center considering they are both left-footed?It's not favourable at least...
I know one thing for sure, it cant get any worse, and yes they can, its prof. football, and left footed doesnt mean they cant do simple things with right foot.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
“There are some good young talents out there. Domenico Criscito is great to watch, you can tell he has something special. He just needs to improve physically and gain experience.”

So says the best defender of the last 15 years, and one of the best ever.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008

Just one page back I mentioned that it was the fans who do not want them to play because they did not leave a good first impression. It's not Ranieri's fault. If you do not believe me you can try to dig up the old posts on Criscito, Palladino and Nocerino.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
“There are some good young talents out there. Domenico Criscito is great to watch, you can tell he has something special. He just needs to improve physically and gain experience.”

So says the best defender of the last 15 years, and one of the best ever.
Buffon, Lippi and Cannavaro, among others, said similar things about him, IIRC.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Buffon, Lippi and Cannavaro, among others, said similar things about him, IIRC.
As did I, when I first saw him play for Juve.

The kid is clearly an extremely intelligent player. If he toughens up, him and Chiellini can form a great pairing in the future.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
dunno much about him, but he's Juve Primavera so must have some good qualities...I would definitely think about giving him a game ahead of Knezevic

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
:agree: I was hoping he was gonna be called up for tomorrow night but seeing as legro and olof are back there is no need, though if I was manager he would take knezevics spot.
I really liked the way he took care of zalayeta in the trofeo morretti, he was class.
One for the future, for sure.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
As did I, when I first saw him play for Juve.

The kid is clearly an extremely intelligent player. If he toughens up, him and Chiellini can form a great pairing in the future.
Indeed. Chiellini is a real tough guy a la Montero or Gentile, while Criscito is more like Ferrara or Scirea (not in quality, in the way they like to play CB). The best combination of CB traits, if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)