Domenico Criscito (125 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Preferred foot is less important for CBs than style of play.

Chiellini and Criscito would be well suited because Chiellini always wants to attack the ball and Criscito is more of a sweeper type CB.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Then I don't see any reason why Chiellini&Criscito can't be our starting center-backs next season.Criscito is doing great at Genoa so far(they play a 3-man-defence though).

What disturbs me is his dickriding towards Napoli and Genoa.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He won't come back to Juve and even if he does ruineri will just make him shit again, I think domenico will use his common sense and never come anywhere near Juve unfortunetly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Criscito will come back. And I have seen him perform well enough lately to have little faith in his abilities. He deserves a second shot, and he will get it IMO, more then good enough as a squad player at the least.

But what you are saying is NOT dickriding at all IMO. Firstly, Juve disgarded him like a bad habit, even if he wasnt on too good of a start, it was bit harsh. Competitive and callous sport it can be at times. Secondly, you have to know his relation to those clubs you mention, he doesnt want to go there simply because they are decent Serie A teams. But he has close ties to them.

Genoa because he was basically nurtured there, we signed him from their youth set up, he played in our primavera too, but he was a signing to the primavera from Genoa. And then later on went back home to Genoa so to speak for 2-3 years now on loan. So you would understand why he is fond of them.

Napoli because like its common for italian players in a way, he is from there (several are in calcio, in our youth products alone, Criscito, Palladino and Nocerino is, perhaps Lanzafame too). He is probably, naturally a Napoli fan due to that and hence, wouldnt exactly mind going there if we dont want him. And we havent really shown we do.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Can somebody tell me what was the point of loaning him out while we are getting Knezevic?

some members are blaming him for a few blunders but if his partner was Chiellini he would do much better job,at least not worse than our current defenders.

Secco bought him for 5 million € + Konko(valued at 7 million €) and Masiello.But Juventus gained nothing in the end.

We are wasting him.his relationship with club is decreasing day by day.Same shit happened when we bought Chiellini.He was moaning a lot for not playing.But we showed some faith and we got the result.Unfortunately we do not have managers like Lippi or Capello anymore.
Well said.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Criscito will come back. And I have seen him perform well enough lately to have little faith in his abilities. He deserves a second shot, and he will get it IMO, more then good enough as a squad player at the least.

But what you are saying is NOT dickriding at all IMO. Firstly, Juve disgarded him like a bad habit, even if he wasnt on too good of a start, it was bit harsh. Competitive and callous sport it can be at times. Secondly, you have to know his relation to those clubs you mention, he doesnt want to go there simply because they are decent Serie A teams. But he has close ties to them.

Genoa because he was basically nurtured there, we signed him from their youth set up, he played in our primavera too, but he was a signing to the primavera from Genoa. And then later on went back home to Genoa so to speak for 2-3 years now on loan. So you would understand why he is fond of them.

Napoli because like its common for italian players in a way, he is from there (several are in calcio, in our youth products alone, Criscito, Palladino and Nocerino is, perhaps Lanzafame too). He is probably, naturally a Napoli fan due to that and hence, wouldnt exactly mind going there if we dont want him. And we havent really shown we do.
I know why he is dickriding Napoli and Genoa but thanks nonetheless for the information.

Do you remember the game against Udinese this season?In the last minutes there was a situation where Udinese wanted a penalty and rightfully didn't get it.Then a journalist asked Criscito about the situation and he responded "It was a clear penalty".

Why did he say that?I have no clue.Does he have any relation to Udinese aswell?:lol:Did his grandfather cheer for them?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Perhaps Floro Flores is his brother in law and he is trying to
"loyal"? :D Because not even the anti-juve faction said that was a pk, and I know lots of them who are to anxious to point out stuff like that. That was an obvious dive.

He seriously said that? bit weird, he cant be going blind already at his young age ;)

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Very interesting. I believe it was the fans who actually wanted him to go on loan to gain experience after the disaster against Roma. At Genoa, he can at least be in the first team while he is behind Chiellini and Legrottaglie right now so loaning him out is the right choice. We are supposed to have Andrade back this season to be the starter but he is injured again. It is always easy to comment on hindsight but what the management has done will be correct if not for unfortunate circumstances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)