Domenico Criscito (132 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Honestly, I don't want to give up on the guy oranything, but what has he done to be considered promising. I've seen enough games from him and he has never been more than average at best. I hope he comes good, but I think we just want to believe that he will be good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
Honestly, I don't want to give up on the guy oranything, but what has he done to be considered promising. I've seen enough games from him and he has never been more than average at best. I hope he comes good, but I think we just want to believe that he will be good.

I agree with u 100%...as far as i am concerned Criscito is no better than any other average Serie A defender..the fact that he is young and belongs to Juventu makes it easy for everyone to label him as the next great hope..but im afraid he'll never develop into that

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Either way he's been improving for Genoa, just let them have him one more season or send him to a bit bigger club like Palermo or Fiorentina(if they'd want him).

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
So far, so not good. He doesn't deserve to play here next season, so send him on loan somewhere and we shall see. If he continues like this, he will surely not be the next big thing in Italy.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duo fight over Criscito Monday 26 May, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highly-rated defender Domenico Criscito is caught up in a transfer struggle between Juventus and Genoa.

The player, who is co-owned by the two clubs, moved to Marassi last January following a turbulent six months at the Olimpico.

With the Rossoblu, Criscito has been on top of his game and the Bianconeri are now considering handing him a second chance.

However, the young Neapolitan has expressed his will to stay with the Grifoni. “I would like to stay at Genoa, I am really good here,” he insisted.

Criscito is engaged to a Genovese girl, Pamela Chioccoli, and is planning to get married in June 2009.

This would be the main reason for him to stay at Marassi, but the Bianconeri will not settle for anything less than £4.5m for him.

Rossoblu President Enrico Preziosi is hoping to get a £2m discount from the Old Lady in order to sign the left-footed defender.

However, Napoli have also shown interest in the player which means Juventus could decide to involve Criscito in an exchange deal for Slovakian starlet Marek Hamsik.

The Bianconeri have been active in the transfer market recently. They have announced the capture of Swedish youngster Albin Ekdal and are close to agreeing terms with Amauri and Xabi Alonso.

According to some reports, they have also tried to approach the Rossoblu's top scorer Marco Borriello but received negative responses from both Milan and Genoa.

Channel4.com/sport

When did we sell half of Criscito's rights to Genoa?> I know its a false report, channel4 has to get their facts right b4 posting such a stupid article

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
False report. We just loaned Criscito to Genoa. But of course, they have to invent something in order to make people scream "Fuck Secco" again.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Duo fight over Criscito Monday 26 May, 2008

Highly-rated defender Domenico Criscito is caught up in a transfer struggle between Juventus and Genoa.

The player, who is co-owned by the two clubs, moved to Marassi last January following a turbulent six months at the Olimpico.

With the Rossoblu, Criscito has been on top of his game and the Bianconeri are now considering handing him a second chance.

However, the young Neapolitan has expressed his will to stay with the Grifoni. “I would like to stay at Genoa, I am really good here,” he insisted.

Criscito is engaged to a Genovese girl, Pamela Chioccoli, and is planning to get married in June 2009.

This would be the main reason for him to stay at Marassi, but the Bianconeri will not settle for anything less than £4.5m for him.

Rossoblu President Enrico Preziosi is hoping to get a £2m discount from the Old Lady in order to sign the left-footed defender.

However, Napoli have also shown interest in the player which means Juventus could decide to involve Criscito in an exchange deal for Slovakian starlet Marek Hamsik.

The Bianconeri have been active in the transfer market recently. They have announced the capture of Swedish youngster Albin Ekdal and are close to agreeing terms with Amauri and Xabi Alonso.

According to some reports, they have also tried to approach the Rossoblu's top scorer Marco Borriello but received negative responses from both Milan and Genoa.

Channel4.com/sport

When did we sell half of Criscito's rights to Genoa?> I know its a false report, channel4 has to get their facts right b4 posting such a stupid article
Criscito being co-owned is not the only false report here. The writer is talking out of his ass when he says that we're planning to use him in a potential Hamsik to Juve deal (yeah, right, even though it would be orgasmic) and when he says that we tried to buy Borriello.
We're after Amauri for a long time now, i doubt our directors tried to get another striker.

Btw, Criscito's price is going down with every next match he plays. We bought half of him for 7.5m euro (overrated price, eventhough we didn't pay 7.5m. We payed some 5m and added few players) and now we're asking 5.6m eur to sell the full rights of Criscito to Genoa.
It shows what a bad deal it was at first place.
Even if Criscito had an awful season, he's probably a talented defender. But not as talented to pay 7.5m for 1/2 of his rights (this means we rated him at 15m euro). Now we're trying to sell him for almost 3 times less and still teams don't want to pay that price.
Awful deal.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Criscito being co-owned is not the only false report here. The writer is talking out of his ass when he says that we're planning to use him in a potential Hamsik to Juve deal (yeah, right, even though it would be orgasmic) and when he says that we tried to buy Borriello.
We're after Amauri for a long time now, i doubt our directors tried to get another striker.

Btw, Criscito's price is going down with every next match he plays. We bought half of him for 7.5m euro (overrated price, eventhough we didn't pay 7.5m. We payed some 5m and added few players) and now we're asking 5.6m eur to sell the full rights of Criscito to Genoa.
It shows what a bad deal it was at first place.
Even if Criscito had an awful season, he's probably a talented defender. But not as talented to pay 7.5m for 1/2 of his rights (this means we rated him at 15m euro). Now we're trying to sell him for almost 3 times less and still teams don't want to pay that price.
Awful deal.
:agree: exactly, and u find people here still defending secco.............

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
tbh i saw a lot of potential in the kid but they should've negotiated a much better like you said. I still think we should not sell him off yet, as its not entirely his fault that he had that bad start to the season with us. He was thrown in the deep end from day without any guidance and proper nurturing. Gone from man marking the dickhead from modena ( forgot his name, the bald guy) to marking Totti.

Many of his mistakes were down to his inexperience and on many occasions he showed promising signs.

Anybody see him as part of the solution for left back next season ?

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
We should not sell him but send him on loan again. Like Fabio Cappello said Criscito should play at left back to gain experience then he can move into the center just like Chiellini has.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I remember cesare maldini once said in a T.V show that criscito reminds him of his son Poalo maldini :xmas: , i say we should just loand him out. Keep an eye on him and perhaps he'll turn out to be great who knows.....
As far i'm concerned, he's never showed any top class ability to justify the new "great italian defender" tag and I often wonder on the basis of his performances how he is rated so high which leads me to believe it's just a figment of the italian media as a simple comment like that from Cesare Maldini is enough to get them excited.. After watching him play he is no different to any other defender young or old playing in Serie A or probably more likely Serie B.. In saying this I would not sell him because his price is too low at the moment and with a few good games his value could improve and or maybe he might have a bright future at Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)