Domenico Criscito (37 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
everybody is against the boy... IMO you will all eat your own words...

Nocerino plays 2 or 3 bad games, he is shit...
Criscito plays 2 or 3 bad games, he is shit...
Del Piero plays 2 or 3 bad games, that happens...

Get up to life!! Any player does excellent games all time...

I hope you get my point of view!!!
hm,i agree with you.But this is Juve,we should not accept having palyers like Molinaro or Grygera that are always playing so shitty.Juve slould always have legends like Buffon,Neddy and DP.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Well said.

Too many people used to complain about youth not being given a chance, but now they destroy a young player after a couple of poor games.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he played well in Serie B and get overhyped, this happens a lot with young players.

I don't think he is at the level in which juve could start him in CL games next season. but he could be a future star.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007

Well said, and in my opinion, Criscito only had one bad game, against Roma.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Well tbh honest, criscito might not have had that many bad games, but atm i fail to see how he is that 'supertalent' everyone is talking about. He made some mistakes at juve, which i considered ok since he's young, first serie-a experience and so on... but imo there comes a moment where 'being a talent' is not enough anymore. As much as i'd like criscito to be the next canna (or whatever), he gotta start showing it. He did nothing more than decent yesterday. And he's 21 (if i remember correctly)! If he really wants to get a spot in juve, he must show something more imo. I'm so glad we have so many talents at juve, but it's sure that not everyone will be the next superstar; out of all the youngsters we have atm, there will only be SOME who will stand the pressure and keep up to their expectations; it's always been like that, and it will be like that nowadays too. ATM (and i really say AT THIS MOMENT), criscito is not showing enough to be recalled so soon in my opinion.
But, i'm glad he's only 21 and still has 3 or 4 years to improve and then playing on a high level. I just want to make clear that Playing serie-a in a top-team and being U21 is not necessarily excluding each other; i mean look at pato or so.

But i wish all the best to criscito and also our other youngsters; i really hope they can earn their spot in our team, for i'd wish for nothing more than a 'home-made' superstar team!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Criscito didn't impress me once again. Don't know what your people see in him, but I guess it is OK to dream about him being a new Juve great.

Apr 19, 2007
He will be good and no one is saying he should start in the CL but he would make a good back up in the likes of a game against genoa when Chiellini is suspended or injury. If he comes back he doesnt have to start. Yeah he sucked against Roma but Totti makes some great defenders look like serie B players.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Criscito To Return To Juve?

Genoa coach Gian Piero Gasperini fears that defender Domenico Criscito will return to Juventus at the end of the season when his loan spell finishes.

Crisicto, who signed for Juve from Genoa in January 2007, started the season as a first-choice in the Bianconeri defence, however a poor game against Roma in week four led to him being dropped, and eventually shipped back out on loan to the Luigi Ferrrais in January.

The 21-year-old has been reborn in Genoa, and has started to show once again just why he is regarded as one of Italy’s best young defenders.

At the end of the season a decision will have to be made whether Criscito returns to Juve to try and make another go of things, or if he stays where he is.

"Criscito is a player of Juve and is here on loan,” explained Gasperini, denying reports that the Rossoblu may have an option to sign him.

“Then we will see. For now we'll enjoy him for these three matches."

Crisicto has made 15 appearances for Genoa since joining in January, and has helped them into an outstanding eighth position in the Serie A table.

Source: Goal.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I believe he will come good, but I think he needs another season on loan.

Preferably at a side that plays a back 4, rather than a 3 like Genoa.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i think another season at Genoa would be good for him, or even at a different club that plays 4 at the back would help him a lot.

Hopefully he can mature and perform next season on loan and return ready for a place in Juve!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Domenico is a hot prospect and has the material to become a top defender. What he's done in the second leg with Genoa is obvious and statistics speak for themselves. As Red said above, the kid should spend another year on loan to gain more experience, also he has to work out to build some muscles.

Our mistake with Criscito was that we threw him into the world of Calcio against the big guns without well preparing him, at least psychologically. I think everything will be sorted out as time passes.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Domenico is a hot prospect and has the material to become a top defender. What he's done in the second leg with Genoa is obvious and statistics speak for themselves. As Red said above, the kid should spend another year on loan to gain more experience, also he has to work out to build some muscles.

Our mistake with Criscito was that we threw him into the world of Calcio against the big guns without well preparing him, at least psychologically. I think everything will be sorted out as time passes.
:agree:

We missed a stage in his development.

He played a season in Serie B and was then thown into Serie A with us.

He should have gone to a midtable Serie A side on loan this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)